Location: England, Gender: Male, Age: 31

MoonPad LA Hostel

Los Angeles, USA

One of the worst hostels I have stayed in , the bathrooms were very dirty and looked like they had not be cleaned during our stay. The layout made me think the management do not know much about the running of a hostel, air beds all over the floor you can't walk at times. No atmosphere at all more like a doss house than a hostel.

Amsterdam Hostel

San Francisco, USA

Rooms dirty, full of dust. Not much character or atmosphere but location is good.

San Francisco Guest House

San Francisco, USA

Well run hostel, staff helpful and friendly. It may lack character and atmosphere but it is clean, secure and well located.

Sin City Hostel

Las Vegas, USA

When I arrived I was booked in and then told they did not have a key for me, but they would go get when later. I did get a key in the end, but in the night it became clear why I did not originally have a key. The hostel staff had over booked and in the night I was awoken by the staff putting in a fold out bed in the room. I then had to relocate my bed to fit this new room layout and the staff didn’t seem bothered by the mess up they had made. I personally find the staff in this hostel to be quite rud

Orange Hostel Krakow

Krakow, Poland

Although the hostel itself was clean the building it is based in is not, the entrance hallways were full of rubbish which is really off putting. In addition the hostel has no atmosphere or character at all.

Hostel Oki Doki

Warsaw, Poland

Great atmosphere, secure and good transport links. Staff are really friendly and helpful, and this has got to be the cleanest hostel I have stayed at - they are cleaning 24/7.

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

Used Wobats before in Vienna so chose this hostel as their branch in Vienna was excellent. As Vienna this was clean, secure and perfect location. The indoor beer garden was the perfect way to rest after a days sightseeing. This hostel is a must if you are staying in Munich.

Clean and well run hostel, with excellent transport links.

Not a bad thing to say about this hostel - perfect.

Not a bad thing to say about this hostel.

Art Hole Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

The hostel comes so close to perfect - all that dragged it down was the fact that there was no toilet flush in the bathroom attached to my room so you had to stick your fingers into the cistern to flush. Also the shower riser was broken so you had to hold the shower head in your hand to wash. These are such cheap faults to fix that it does come across poor that no effort has been been to fix them.

Schlafmeile Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Average hostel - on the security side no locker was available in my room all were used up. Seemed to be long term guests who were using them up.

Cant beleive this .Everyone has a locker and we have also a storage room next door where you can lock everything up too.Just ask Mate and we would have sorted it out .Guests are allways extending there Holiday by us , because Berlin is a great city .History ,cheap and great nightlife. All the best for this year