Location: Canada, Gender: Male, Age: 39

Hollywood Youth Hostel

Los Angeles, USA

It's an ok hostel. I tried to tell two members of the staff if they could turn the music down from the recreation room and promised to do so but they NEVER did. It was 11:00 PM already and they had that music blasting that reached my room. I had an early flight the next day. Bed creaks. They have lockers in the room but you have to pay 25 cents Everytime you lock/open it. Kitchen and the dish washing rooms are separate and are so tiny for a hostel that's big. Location is excellent!

• 30th Aug 2014

Chicago Getaway Hostel

Chicago, USA

I made a review of this hostel here: http://alainsojourner.com/chicago-getaway-hostel/

• 3rd May 2013
  • Philippines

Greetings, Thank you very much for sharing your experience! We enjoyed having you stay with us to experience our boutique styled hostel. Please come back and stay with us anytime! Cheers, Jason Schultz General Manager

HI - Chicago Hostel

Chicago, USA

It's ok. In good location.

• 25th Apr 2013

The Yak

Playa del Carmen, Mexico

They were very understanding when I cancelled my last night there. They gave me a refund without long debates.

• 20th Feb 2013
  • Philippines

I'd definitely recommend this hostel!

Hotel Mikado

Osaka, Japan

It's not really at the heart of the city but it is soooo convenient--especially to the subway and to the nightlife in the city. And the WIFI (in the room) is the slowest ever in Japan! They should do something about it.

It's an experience of a lifetime.

Thank you for a stay with our hotel. It's our pleasure to hear that you had a good time. We're looking forward to seeing you again. Thank you. Green Plaza Shinjuku

Ace Inn Shinjuku

Tokyo, Japan

This hostel is very convenient to the subway and the surroundings have everything you need. What also I lke about this hostel is that you can leave your things, free of charge and the staff are always there to help you. Have to improve their cleanliness, especially on the 9th floor.