Reviews: djsudar5840

• USA, Male, 25-30
Khaosan Road Rainbow Hostel, Bangkok, Thailand
7.4
15th Mar 2013

If you're on a budget you can't go wrong with this place---it's very basic, no frills, but nothing objectionable. It was reasonably clean, staff were pleasant, location was very central. Also, my room was perfectly quiet at night---though if you're closer to the street it might not be. Note that Khaosan road is an active, party friendly area with lots of travelers. A plus for some, a negative for other. Just know what you want and you'll be fine.

• USA, Male, 25-30
Budget Inn Patricia Hotel, Vancouver, Canada
8.7
1st Apr 2011

The service was top notch, really friendly and helpful staff. Within about two blocks of the hotel it seems a little rough of a neighborhood, but as a long-time city dweller it was nothing I would worry myself over. And even so, it was very centrally located, a really quick trip to nearly everything. Otherwise, it was a cheap no frills basic accommodations place, but clean and quiet - exactly what I was looking for. I would recommend this place to any like-mind traveler.

• USA,
El Capitan Hotel, San Francisco, USA
7.0
12th Sep 2009

I actually rather enjoyed this place, it's pretty bare bones, but the location is great, the price is right, and is has everything you'll need, I'd recommend it.