Location United Arab Emirates, Gender Female, Age 36

Frankfurt Hostel, Frankfurt, Germany
23rd May 2017

Very very strategic location. However the WiFi is only available at common area, not in the bedroom. The security is so superb even I couldn't manage to open the door to my bedroom from outside and my roommate had to help me, twice.

Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt, Frankfurt, Germany
19th May 2017

The location is somewhere in 'red light district' in the heart of Frankfurt and it made me a little uncomfortable although it is strategic `and very easy to find. Great WiFi reception. The staffs are friendly. The atmosphere is awesome.

Off The Wall Backpackers, Cape Town, South Africa
30th Dec 2016

I just stayed for one night, checked in there in the evening and checked out the very next morning so I guess not much I could say about this place. The place quite far from the city centre but it has a good vibe. The staffs were friendly too.

Ashanti Lodge Gardens, Cape Town, South Africa
26th Dec 2016

One of my favourite hostels. Cool place. Strategic location. There was only one bad experience while I was there, but it's not the hostel fault. Some inconsiderate traveler just decided to came back around 3 am in the morning and turned on the lights when everybody in the room were sleeping! And she ended up arguing with one of us. Overall, it was great.

The Backpackers Ritz of Johannesburg, Johannesburg, South Africa
22nd Dec 2016

I like this accommodation because the fact it is quite near with some shops and Gautrain station. My stay was a pleasant and peaceful, it felt like home. Actually I am afraid of dogs, but the dog was very good, no harm done.

Brown Sugar Backpackers, Johannesburg, South Africa
8.0
16th Dec 2016

My stay was pleasant, I enjoyed it. Extra point as Brown Sugar arrange for a pick up. I like the atmosphere and the friendly staffs. However this hostel is a bit far from the city.

Theatre Hostel and Tours, Yerevan, Armenia
7.7
25th Mar 2016

I've been to this hostel in March 2016. It's a good place, strategic location, although it's a bit cold - the heater was not working. What I like about this hostel is that I am able to go to the trips offered by the hostel, but I really wished the driver could speak English.

Jordan Tower Hostel, Amman, Jordan
14th Oct 2015

Great hostel, very close to the main attractions. Also the hostel can arrange day trip for you. The only drawback was one toilet in my floor has a plumbing issue when I was staying there. Overall it was great.

Hostel Beirut, Beirut, Lebanon
22nd Sep 2015

Such a cool place although I was lost for the first day. Had a map but still not enough landmarks that made me remembered it. However it was great, the staffs are helpful,I met a few cool people. Just I had experienced blackout two times when I was there. There were no aircond and no lights in the bathroom and it was hot at that time.

Hostella, Rome, Italy
2nd Feb 2013

This is my first time staying in all female hostel and I love it.

Way Hostel, Madrid, Spain
29th Nov 2012

One of the best hostel I ever stayed. I really love the whitewash paint in the room. I feel bad I only have one night to stay.

Funky Cordoba, Cordoba, Spain
27th Nov 2012

The hostel is nice and quiet. It’s strategically located and very easy to find.

The Garden Backpacker, Seville, Spain
26th Nov 2012

This hostel is awesome! Very easy to find, and I found Valentina was one of the happiest people I ever met. Sadly I only stayed for one night. But if I go to Seville again one day, I definitely stay again in this hostel.

Auberge Abyss Douzi, Marrakech, Morocco
25th Nov 2012

My 1st night was quite unpleasant coz there was a glitch on HostelWorld website so the rooms were overbooked. I had to walk to another hostel with hope that they have a spare room. Of coz I was unhappy as it was almost midnight when I supposed to get ready to sleep. However, they made arrangement so I could use one of the room all by myself, so all was forgiven. :) I really had a good time there. Made some friends & the staffs are very friendly & helpful. Really miss Francis & her kittens.

Dar Labchara, Fez, Morocco
19th Nov 2012

This riad is actually pretty easy to find. It’s located between the Blue Gate and the souk. The staffs are really friendly and helpful especially Jalal. They also provided a big breakfast, I didn’t need to have lunch and only had dinner. However I don’t really like yellow dim light, but in all hostels/riads I stayed in Morocco they use this kind of light, so I guess this is normal. I really wished for a reading lamp by bedside when I was there so I can read before I went to sleep.

Equity Point Marrakech, Marrakech, Morocco
18th Nov 2012

I got lost when I first came to Marrakech, although actually when you getting know the place, it was pretty easy to find. I really can’t believe how big the hostel was. I had a great time there although I only stayed for one night. I read some reviews about bedbugs but I was fine.

Safestay Madrid, Madrid, Spain
17th Nov 2012

I really love this hostel. The best thing about this hostel is they serve churros for breakfast! I also like the walking tour. p/s: But I do wish they have reading lamp by the bed.

The Monk's Bunk, Tallinn, Estonia
22nd Sep 2012

I'll ask for all female dorm but unfortunately there are wasn't any... but I think all hostels in Tallinn don't have rooms for all female. Anyway, I really love Monk's Bunks. It's clean, the location is superb and the staffs are very friendly and helpful. I love the fact that they don't allow shoes in the hostel (but it's the Baltic culture I guess). I had a great time in Tallinn and made new friends in the hostel.