Location United Arab Emirates, Gender Female, Age 35

• United Arab Emirates, Female, 31-40
Jordan Tower Hostel, Amman, Jordan
14th Oct 2015

Great hostel, very close to the main attractions. Also the hostel can arrange day trip for you. The only drawback was one toilet in my floor has a plumbing issue when I was staying there. Overall it was great.

Hostel Beirut, Beirut, Lebanon
22nd Sep 2015

Such a cool place although I was lost for the first day. Had a map but still not enough landmarks that made me remembered it. However it was great, the staffs are helpful,I met a few cool people. Just I had experienced blackout two times when I was there. There were no aircond and no lights in the bathroom and it was hot at that time.

Hostella, Rome, Italy
2nd Feb 2013

This is my first time staying in all female hostel and I love it.

Way Hostel, Madrid, Spain
29th Nov 2012

One of the best hostel I ever stayed. I really love the whitewash paint in the room. I feel bad I only have one night to stay.

Funky Cordoba, Cordoba, Spain
27th Nov 2012

The hostel is nice and quiet. It’s strategically located and very easy to find.

The Garden Backpacker, Seville, Spain
26th Nov 2012

This hostel is awesome! Very easy to find, and I found Valentina was one of the happiest people I ever met. Sadly I only stayed for one night. But if I go to Seville again one day, I definitely stay again in this hostel.

Auberge Abyss Douzi, Marrakech, Morocco
25th Nov 2012

My 1st night was quite unpleasant coz there was a glitch on HostelWorld website so the rooms were overbooked. I had to walk to another hostel with hope that they have a spare room. Of coz I was unhappy as it was almost midnight when I supposed to get ready to sleep. However, they made arrangement so I could use one of the room all by myself, so all was forgiven. :) I really had a good time there. Made some friends & the staffs are very friendly & helpful. Really miss Francis & her kittens.

Dar Labchara, Fez, Morocco
19th Nov 2012

This riad is actually pretty easy to find. It’s located between the Blue Gate and the souk. The staffs are really friendly and helpful especially Jalal. They also provided a big breakfast, I didn’t need to have lunch and only had dinner. However I don’t really like yellow dim light, but in all hostels/riads I stayed in Morocco they use this kind of light, so I guess this is normal. I really wished for a reading lamp by bedside when I was there so I can read before I went to sleep.

Equity Point Marrakech, Marrakech, Morocco
18th Nov 2012

I got lost when I first came to Marrakech, although actually when you getting know the place, it was pretty easy to find. I really can’t believe how big the hostel was. I had a great time there although I only stayed for one night. I read some reviews about bedbugs but I was fine.

U Hostels, Madrid, Spain
17th Nov 2012

I really love this hostel. The best thing about this hostel is they serve churros for breakfast! I also like the walking tour. p/s: But I do wish they have reading lamp by the bed.

The Monk's Bunk, Tallinn, Estonia
22nd Sep 2012

I'll ask for all female dorm but unfortunately there are wasn't any... but I think all hostels in Tallinn don't have rooms for all female. Anyway, I really love Monk's Bunks. It's clean, the location is superb and the staffs are very friendly and helpful. I love the fact that they don't allow shoes in the hostel (but it's the Baltic culture I guess). I had a great time in Tallinn and made new friends in the hostel.