Reviews: christgomeztt821

Smart Hyde Park View

my stay here is always very nice.. great staff

• 19th Nov 2014
  • Trinidad And Tobago

Hi there, thank you for your feedback! We are glad you enjoy your time in our hostel and we can't wait to see you again!

Oxford Backpackers Hostel

Oxford, England

I would train the staff, how to be polite to their guests and not be "rude" to them. Because of some of the staff. French guy and eastern European girl that was working that evening, we asked for change (to play pool) and to buy drinks in the bar, we were toll to wait 10 mins they were checking cash, my friend went back after 10 mins and they were very rude to him and even toll him when he asked the European girl for the change, she answered freaking no. which is very on polite.

• 31st May 2013

Everton Hostel

Liverpool, England

In general it was a good stay,,meet a few cool people there...the only thing in room 3 there was not hot water in the shower.

• 21st Sep 2012

NosDa Studio Hostel

Cardiff, Wales

I have stayed here before and it's a great place

• 29th Aug 2012
  • Male

Journeys Brighton Hostel

Brighton, England

Great place to stay..cool people and great location...

• 22nd Nov 2009

Istanbul Harmony Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

I will call it a family place, I felt as if I was in a place with family, that warm welcome and fun times. You arrive and its no rush to pay it just do it as you can kind of thing, how cool was that, the rooms are a good size, clean and the staff is very helpful, hanging out on the roof top is lots of fun with other guest and the staff. What can I really say it was? I think the name said it all ( Harmony ) thanks guy's for all your help I give you 4 starsssssssss. See you next year Cheers!