Reviews: jackbaranski9211

Location: Poland, Gender: Male, Age: 28

Pozitiv Hostel

Zagreb, Croatia

Great hostel! Perfect for travellers looking for privicy. We spend there only one night but still enjoyed it a lot. Our 4 bed apartment was very specius with a huge balocny. Very clean!!! Staff was extremely open and helpful ! To get to the city center it's only 5 mins walking to the tram station and then additional 15 mins ride. You can get there by night tram too (very convienient for those who like to party ;) ). I would definately stay here again.

Pozitiv Hostel

City Hostel

Novi Sad, Serbia

Everything what you can expect from a really good hostel. Clean, cheap, perfect location. I came by car - there is a parking on a opposite side of the street. Bakery where you can eat burek right next to the hostel. Air conditioning working perfeclty, there are also a mosquito net on windows. Perfect location - you walk everywhere. City center (10 mins), Danube (5 mins), Petrovaradin (~10 mins). City beach is quite far - we went there by car, but it should take maximum 20 mins to get there.

Do Step Inn

Vienna, Austria

Hostel located extremely close to bus station. I personally didn't take advantage of that (I came by car) but it's definately a huge benefit. There is not priviate parking - the hostel is located relatively close to city center. You park car just on the street. I didn't have problems with finding the place but it's good to be aware. Apart from that I can't write much as I stayed just one night but I would definately recommend that place. Close to city center, bathroom very clean.

Swanky Crib

Zagreb, Croatia

One of the best hostels I've been to. Great staff! We were welcomed with a few shots of rakija :) Hostel is really clean, with garden. I felt like at home - we ate a breakfast once early in the morning there - it was very nice. Generally, it's a great place to spend a night on your way somewhere (I was going to Baska Voda and stayed there). The only disadvantage I could find - is quite far from city center. But there is a tram terminal very close - ticekts are cheap and it's just 8-10 mins.

It was my first time in a capsule hotel and I can say without hesitation that I enjoyed it very much. Capsules are much more spacious than I thought (OK even for somebody 180 cm tall). 2 saunas, restaurant (expensive!!!), indoor and outdoor baths, jacuzzies is everything that you need to relax after whole day of sightseeing. Unfortunately, massage is not included in the price.

Thank you for a stay with our hotel. It's our pleasure to hear that you had a good time. We're looking forward to seeing you again. Thank you. Green Plaza Shinjuku

Backpackers Miyajima

Hiroshima, Japan

Hostel is perfectly situated, right next to Miyajimaguchi ferry terminal (less than 1 minute walk). It is also very close to the train station (approx 4 min.). For one night is just super, however, for more nights, especially for people who like privacy, I would not recommend it. Staff is extremely kind, friendly and helpful.

SPA Hostel Khaosan Beppu

Beppu Spa City Oita, Japan

Staff very friendly, hostel located about 8 min from a train station, but it's very easy to find it. Internet for free, onsen 24h. I highly recommend it!!!

Hostel is located quite far from the train station, but with the map from the website it is impossible not to find it. Hostel is very clean and spacious, staff extremely friendly and beds very comfortable :)