Location: Bulgaria, Gender: Male, Age: 31

Flag Varna Central Hostel

Varna, Bulgaria

Solid little hostel. Sometimes they let or book people to sleep in the common room apparently, so it's hard to hang out there at night without disturbing someone. It's good for sleepovers. Still it's one of the best hostels in Varna.

Hostel Lavele

Sofia, Bulgaria

It's a good hostel. The couch in the big dorm is a nice touch, great for hang outs. Showers are bit tight and rusty, so not the best facilities out there, but it's a still a solid reliable hostel. Staff was not 24 hours available, that can be inconvenient.

X Hostel Varna

Varna, Bulgaria

It wasn't very busy when I visited, but as far as I can say it's a good and friendly hostel. It's very different from the downtown hostels, has sort of village/nature vibe. Worth visiting.

Have a great summer!

Sofia, Bulgaria

It's a pretty good hostel for Sofia. Stayed here a few times. Location is awesome. Cheap or high end bars, restaurants, metro, mall, city center - most within 5 minutes walking. Rooms have been renovated recently. Wifi is solid. Only problem is there aren't enough power sockets in the rooms.

That's my second booking here. Pretty happy with it again. Even the biggest dorm room is super comfortable - beds are big, there are individual power sockets, curtains and lights for everyone. Common room is nice, bar is nice. If they fix the showers it will be perfect. The showers are the worst I've seen in London - low water pressure or cold or both. You can generally try a few different showers and find one the works kind of OK, but it's so annoying.

Hello! Thank you for your feedback. We are now going through the showers so that next time the experience can be even better! See you soon!

Astor Museum Inn

It's a noisy party hostel in the main building. There is a second building nearby as well that is more quiet. You might be able to move from one to the other if you don't like something if you ask the staff. The location is great, soho and the city are easily within walking distance.

Excellent hostel. Very different from the other hostels in London I've seen. Beds are very comfortable even in the bigger rooms. Most showers are crappy and the internet is bad from time to time. If they fix those it will be essentially perfect.

Hello Vladimir! Thank you for your comment. We are now working on improving our wi-fi: so many people online at the same time makes it slow at peak times. Hope to see you back soon!

Had a good stay for 1 night. I liked that my access card opens all the doors on my way to the room and the locker inside the room. It's pretty convenient.

Dear Guest Thank you for your nice review We hope to see you again in the future. Regards Reception

The Walrus Hostel

Highly recommended. Beds seem to more comfortable compared to other London hostels. The internet is not crippled like almost everywhere else in London. All is good.

Astor Victoria

Overall, it was a pretty good hostel. I liked the TV room with netflix. The room wasn't very clean, but that might be just my messy roommates.

Recommended. Next to probably the biggest shopping mall in London. It wasn't very busy when I was there. Not much going on around that area either as far as I know.

Hey there, Thank you for taking the time from your travels to leave us some feedback. Shepherds Bush can sometimes appear to be a quiet area... But do not underestimate it. All our staff are bursting with crazy information about events and activities to do, next time your about ask one. They are always happy to help! Happy travels! Cheers, The St Christopher's team

Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea

It's a pretty good hostel, especially for London. The info-tablet in the dorm rooms is a nice touch. Feed Ralphie.

Canape Connection

Sofia, Bulgaria

It's a small and very cozy hostel. I guess it's not very busy in the winter, so it's pretty quiet. It looks like there isn't much to do indoors, but the location is excellent for going out.

Yo-Ho-Hostel

Varna, Bulgaria

Stayed here a few times. Nothing special, but for Varna it's one of the best.

Sleephere

Brussels, Belgium

That's one classy hostel. Great atmosphere and awesome staff.

Sofia, Bulgaria

Awesome staff. Flawless stay.

Sofia, Bulgaria

Regular visitor here. Probably the best hostel for Sofia. No complaints.

Bahaus Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

X Hostel Bucharest

Bucharest, Romania

Explorers Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

Essentially, a gem of a hostel over here. Great staff. They should work on having more beer in the fridge and more fun options for solo travellers.

Hello Vladimir. Thank you for your review. We are changing the supplier for the beer and that is why we ended up with no beer. Soon we will have lots of beers. :)