Reviews: vadasavin6714

Valentine Inn

Petra, Jordan

For start, the place had no hot water in any of the rooms each of us stayed in. Shower/Toilet were dirty and the owner gave false information, causing me to miss the last bus to Aqaba at the next day, then changing versions on the go concerning finding a taxi, I wonder why... In short, wouldn't recommend it.

Thank you for your comment. I told you that the minibus from Petra to Agaba has no time table, and the room I gave to you was one of the best rooms i have with the view. We have 24 hours hot water for sure , and when you left the hotel you promised me to recommend our hotel to all your friends in Israel ? It is better to be honest. Thanks

Hostel Roma Inn 2000

Rome, Italy

The Roma Inn 2000 is a reasonable, clean place to sleep and shower, but expect every additional service to cost you greedy extras (Wifi access 5 euro, leaving bag after checkout 3 euro...). No lounge, or any other facility to make it a fun place in the end of the day. There is no reception to go to if you need anything, (I only met the owner when I checked in and when I left). The place is on the 6th floor, yet you are asked to use the elevator only for going up and not after midnight.

Academy Hostel

Florence, Italy

It is rare to find so many qualities encapsulated in one place: First things first: The best location you will find in Florence: You are a corner away from the Duomo, Capella Medici, and most of Florence pearls. The stuff are willing and helpfull, high standarts of cleaniness, breakfast and evening beverages included, even the dormitory allows basic private space for each person. I am definitely comming back, to Florence, and to this place.