Reviews: ianp

Location Brazil, Gender Male, Age 34

• Brazil, Male, 31-40
24th Nov 2014

Awesome hostel, friendly atmosphere and great staff & management. The bobslead tour is a must! Look no more book this hostel now, it is no doubt the best in the city!

• Greece, Mixed Group, 25-30
LimeTime Hostels – Rio, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
26th Dec 2013

Bebeto and his crew made my time in Rio perfect! He's a great party ambassador so if you looking to meet cool people from around the world and have the most fun in rio, stay at LimeTime... I also stayed in his hostel in Sao Paulo and it had the same vibe! :)

Sunset Backpackers, Florianopolis, Brazil
28th Nov 2012

Fantastic hostel with a swimming pool, facing an incredible view just by the beach! The best sunset I have seen in Brazil! Book it now because they get full quickly... Great international crowd and backpacker's vibe! They will show you the best in the island and take you to some wicked parties! Great job to all the staff! :) Cheers mates!

28th Oct 2011

Great place! I own a hostel in Rio and always heard about Wombats, but this was my first time there. No wonder they won so many awards. Staff is cool, rooms are clean, bar is cozy & location is ideal! Excellent benchmarking for me! I am sure their new branch in Budapest will be another success! I will probably stay at the lounge again on my way back, as I had such a pleasant stay! (even took 2 other travelers with me that had nowhere booked yet :-)

Grandio Party Hostel, Budapest, Hungary
18th Oct 2011

Brillian place! Excellent location! Cool atmosphere! Search no more... Book this hostel now! I own a hostel in Rio, and staff here is doing a great job!