Reviews: ianp

Location: Brazil, Gender: Male, Age: 32

LimeTime Hostels – Rio

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Bebeto and his crew made my time in Rio perfect! He's a great party ambassador so if you looking to meet cool people from around the world and have the most fun in rio, stay at LimeTime... I also stayed in his hostel in Sao Paulo and it had the same vibe! :)

• 26th Dec 2013
  • Greece

Backpackers Sunset

Florianopolis, Brazil

Fantastic hostel with a swimming pool, facing an incredible view just by the beach! The best sunset I have seen in Brazil! Book it now because they get full quickly... Great international crowd and backpacker's vibe! They will show you the best in the island and take you to some wicked parties! Great job to all the staff! :) Cheers mates!

Great place! I own a hostel in Rio and always heard about Wombats, but this was my first time there. No wonder they won so many awards. Staff is cool, rooms are clean, bar is cozy & location is ideal! Excellent benchmarking for me! I am sure their new branch in Budapest will be another success! I will probably stay at the lounge again on my way back, as I had such a pleasant stay! (even took 2 other travelers with me that had nowhere booked yet :-)

Grandio Party Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Brillian place! Excellent location! Cool atmosphere! Search no more... Book this hostel now! I own a hostel in Rio, and staff here is doing a great job!