Reviews: laurakiel187

• Germany, Female, 25-30
The Midland Hostel, Bucharest, Romania
25th Sep 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at Midland. Facilities were all very nice and clean. The owners were very welcoming and friendly, they even helped me with my further travel planning and recommended me places to go to in Romania. And they were also very happy to have some beers with the guests at night.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
The Penthouse Crib, Plovdiv, Bulgaria
30th Jan 2013

Very nice hostel with very friendly staff. They helped me book my busticket and made a very nice dinner in the evening. It was just the perfect place to relax! Hope to come back there in summer!

• Germany, Female, 18-24
Why not? Kiev, Kiev, Ukraine
25th May 2011

Great place, great staff, great time! nothing else to say :))) Thank you guys!!

• Germany,
Why Not? Chillout Kiev, Kiev, Ukraine
1st Apr 2010

This Hostel is a great place to stay!! Its a cosy hostel with very nice staff, all sights of Kiev not far away. The girls showed me around the city and we also went to a great bar all together in the evening. If you go to Kiev, stay at this place!!

• Germany,
Home Made Hostel, Budapest, Hungary
30th Jan 2010

This hostel is not only home made, it also makes you feel like at home! I stayed there longer than originally planned, the staff is very helpful and very nice, gave me good recommendations where to go out or where to eat. On Tuesday, they cooked for all guests and it was a very nice evening! I can really recommend this hostel for your stay in Budapest