Silver Gate Hostel

Split, Croatia

Location is great, but there are no kitchen facilities (just a fridge). Would still stay here again.

Hostel Kiki

Bol, Croatia

Really, really nice hostel. Tonka, the owner, was super sweet and helpful. And the garden is lovely! Would definitely stay here again!

Location was great, but the dorm was small and there wasn't any common room so basically you couldn't hang out in the hostel. Staff members were helpful.

Alexandrie-Montréal

Montreal, Canada

The guy working at the reception was really helpful when we arrived (he showed us around and told us what to do in Montréal etc). There seemed to be a nice, social atmosphere in the hostel although our visit was so short that we didn't have time to take part in social activities. The only downside is that the bathroom downstairs was a bit dirty and maybe there could be a couple of more bathrooms in a common area.

New York, USA

I doubt there is no other place in New York where you get better value for money. Very good breakfast!

New York, USA

Excellent hostel! The location is very good and the atmosphere in the hostel very homelike. Would definitely stay here again!

Astor Victoria

Sinks in the toilets are tiny, which makes washing your face etc quite impossible. There was also problems with the lights in the toilets (lights didn't work) and no one fixed the problem during our stay (we informed the staff about the problem on our first day). But as it was my third time in Astor Victoria, I seem to like the place and can recommend it! Especially for those who arrive to Victoria Station as it's only 10 minutes walk to the hostel.

PLUS Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Excellent location! Would stay here again!

Alajuela Backpackers

Alajuela, Costa Rica

Free airport transportation is a huge plus! I had problems with the transportation when I arrived though, but the other way (from the hostel to the airport) it worked out fine.

Caledonian Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

They had made some renovation after my last visit so Caledonian Backpackers is quite a perfect place to stay nowadays!

High Street Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

It was really cold in the dorm! Otherwise nothing to complain about. The location is excellent!

Astor Queensway

Great staff!

Caledonian Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

Staff was friendly and the bar was great. Showers could have been better. Can recommend!