Reviews: lucaonofrio663

Hostal Atenas

Granada, Spain

Ottima location, assolutamente consigliato. Bagnoschiuma incluso!

USA Hostels San Francisco

San Francisco, USA

This is for sure one of the best hostel I've ever stayed: nice and helpful staff, perfectly located, clean and safe. If you want to enjoy San Francisco, you have to choose this hostel!

Don't expect a real hostel: this is more a hotel with not expensive prices compared to other places in Denver. Anyway, the staff is helpful and the location is good (few minutes walking from the most important spots). Quite noise in the weekend because of the clubs nextdoor.

Chicago Getaway Hostel

Chicago, USA

This is one of the best hostel I've ever stayed: nice staff, extremely clean, great atmosphere, super breakfast and a lot of activities. Even if is not located in downtown, it's in a great location with many bars/restaurants and easy to reach (buses and metro station around). if you go to Chicago, you have to stay in this hostel to enjoy this fantastic city!

Duo Housing DC

Washington DC, USA

Nice hostel, perfectly located (only 10 minutes walking from the heart of Washington) and with a good staff. I really enjoyed my stay at Duo Housing DC. Only one thing: I totally agree with rules and there must be rules in a hostel, but I don't think the best way to welcome a traveller is to show him/her a paper with houndred rules.

Apple Hostels of Philadelphia

Philadelphia, USA

Really nice hostel: good staff, perfect location in the heart of Philly, clean and cozy place. If you go to Philadelphia, choose this hostel!

Jazz on the Park-Hostel

New York, USA

I spent only one night at Jazz on the Park-Hostel, but it was ok. Good and safe place in New York.

Travellers House

Lisbon, Portugal

One of the best hostel I've ever been: the location is perfect (so close to everything) and the staff is great and always helpful. I spent only 3 nights there, but I wish I could have stayed longer.

Hostel Sampaoli

Florence, Italy

The hostel is really well located and totally good for the price. If you go to Florence, choose this hostel!

Sevilla Inn Backpackers

Seville, Spain

Very good hostel: great and helpful staff, perfect location (behind the cathedral) and good rooms (with the air-con - in Seville is more than 40 degrees in August...). If you travel alone or in a group, I definitely recommend it if you want to enjoy Seville!

HI - Tavira

Tavira, Portugal

It is just a nice and clean place to sleep. No special atmosphere or something like that, but have to say that everything was correct.

Casa d'Alagoa

Faro, Portugal

The hostel is very nice and the staff is really kind. It's well situated and there's a cool atmosphere.

JJs Yard

Lagos, Portugal

The hostel is nice and in a good position, close to everything.

Old Evora

Evora, Portugal

I spent only one night in this hostel, but it's very nice and the atmosphere is really good. Pedro (the owner) is a very kind and helpful person. I recommend it!

Home Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

This is the best hostel I've ever been: the staff is great, the location is perfect and the place is so cool! I really felt like i was at home. They organize many things for the guests (walking tour, pub crawl, ecc) and they wash your clothes for free. If you go to Lisbon and you really want to enjoy it, if you are travelling alone or in a group, defitely you have to stay here. And, of course, you have to try Mama's dinner: it's so delicious!

Sofia Chill House

Coimbra, Portugal

I spent only one night here, but it was very good: nice staff, nice place and cool atmosphere. For sure, I would choose it again!

Yes! Porto Hostel

Porto, Portugal

The hostel is very nice, the staff is helpful and they organize many things for the people who stay there (walking tour, dinner with the other guests, pub crawl). If you want to enjoy Porto, definitely stay here!