Reviews: adamyun

• adamyun
  • USA, Male, 25-30
Dina's Hostel, Cairo, Egypt
18th Feb 2013

Dina's was such a great place to have a home base when first arriving into Cairo. I love the fact that they have lockers. They have good/reliable wifi, hot showers and overall service. I was helped with all my inquiries. They provide a nice adequate breakfast every morning. The location is great, just a few minutes walk to multiple metro stations and a few minutes walk to the museum and Tahrir Sq. I highly recommend staying here to anyone. Thanks Nana, you've been wonderful.

• adamyun
  • South Korea,
Copacabana Wave, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
7.0
26th Nov 2009

Staff was friendly. I thought there was air conditioning but there wasnt; only a ceiling fan. We stayed in a 3 bedroom suit. Bathroom in the room wasn\'t dirty but it was the size of a very small closet and it included a shower. Toilet and everything else gets wet when you take a shower. There\'s a door lock but it\'s not 100% secure. Location is nice depending what areas you want to visit around Copacabana. I didn\'t really trust the quality/hygiene of the bed/linens.