Reviews: reginafuller6033

• USA, Female, 25-30
Buena Vista Hostel Ouro Preto, Ouro Preto, Brazil
5th Jul 2014

The hostel is close to the center of town and has a great atmosphere. I loved the lockers in the room and the breakfast. Please add directions to your description so that travelers understand how to arrive there from the bus station.

Florentine Backpackers Hostel, Tel Aviv, Israel
16th Mar 2010

One of the cleanest hostels I have stayed in ever. Rafi the owner is very helpful and has a good heart and personality. Nice open terrace and is located in a fun, young area of Tel Aviv. Just make sure if you come after reception hours, get the door code!

Arabian Nights, Cairo, Egypt
10th Mar 2010

This hotel is a good bargain for your money. Nice room, clean bathrooms, and cool staff. My favorite part of staying here was the other interesting travelers I met here. I had many good conversations with them and staff. The only con is that breakfast is simple. I will stay here again.

Arabian Nights, Cairo, Egypt
28th Feb 2010

Arabian nights was a great place for me to stay. The staff were very helpful and the location was safe and in a typical working class Egyptian neighborhood. I will stay here again! Ibrahim, the owner, treats everyone like family and was my Egyptian father away from home.

Crystal Hostel, Accra, Ghana
7.3
16th Jan 2010

The staff here were the best part of my stay. However, the room I was placed in was not very clean upon arrival, but staff tried to make it fine. Auntie\'s cooking is the best. Location is not central to anything in Accra but is in a typical working class Ghana neighborhood.

Barra Guest Hostel, Salvador, Brazil
16th Nov 2009

the staff are very friendly and helpful. The best breakfast I've had at a hostel with fresh fruit, eggs, bread, and more. Meet other cool travelers here.

Panama by Luis, Panama City, Panama
8.7
5th Oct 2009

I orginially booked two nights here and stayed a week. Luis is a personable person and made me feel like I was in his family during my stay in Panama. My only concerns were the front gate did not lock and the dorm room had no windows, which made it unbearably hot at night. Other than that, I would stay here again.