Reviews: Amber1986

Location: Croatia, Gender: Female, Age: 28

Hostel Magaza

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

It was nice to stay in this small hostel! Staff is great, they were helping us as much as they could. The hostel is new and clean and located very near the main street. Oh, and their dog is great too :)

• 22nd Jul 2014

Fabrika Hostel & Gallery

Vilnius, Lithuania

Hostel is very modern and new. Everything was very clean. Staff was ok, girl was a bit confused when we arrived, but I guess it was almost the end of her shift. Boy was very nice and helpful. We stayed in a mixed bedroom, which was so warm, although we closed all the heating devices in the room. There was a weird guy in our room which ruined our stay. I don't even want to thing what he was doing during the night, and we would ask for changing the room if we had to stay there more than 1 night.

• 20th Mar 2014

Kohver

Tallinn, Estonia

This was one of the best hostels I ever stayed in. Staff was amazing, with lots of recommendations for sightseeing, eating, everything. We liked this "old- fashioned" look, it felt like we are at our grand grandparents house! Room was also great, new and clean, as well as toilets and showers. Location is also great, although there should be a bigger sign of the hostel ;) I would recommend this hostel to everyone that would like to feel like they are traveling to Tallinn's history!

• 18th Mar 2014

Central Hostel Riga

Riga, Latvia

Hostel was quite nice. It's near all the attractions, so there's no need for using local transportation around Riga. It's very well preserved, everything is nice and clean. I would like to thank the staff for letting us stay until our bus departure. Staff was ok, helpful. All in all, I would stay here again.

• 16th Mar 2014

Hostel Freedom Torun

Torun, Poland

This was the best hostel we ever been to. It's completely new, everything is very clean, location is the best (on the main square). I don't have any complains. The best hostel ever!!!

B Movie Hostel

Krakow, Poland

The hostel was ok. People in hostel weren't very friendly, so that's only minus I have. All the facilities were quite clean, and everytnih is in a very good condition. Another plus is that hostel is very near all the attractions. If you cross the street you're in old Jewish district, and in the oposite direction there's Wawel Castle. All in all, very good hostel!

Neverland Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Breakfast could be earlier (9 is a little to late), but it was the best breakfast ever :) rooms were ok, we had a problem on the first night (not enough beds in a room) and than they gave us better room for the same price :) thank you guys for everything, we really enjoyed our stay :)

• 26th May 2013

HI - Lagos Youth Hostel

Lagos, Portugal

The hostel has great location, near to supermarket, "party" street, and not far from the beaches. Breakfast was really great! Only thing that I didn't like were pans because they are too used (curvy and not so clean). But all in all, great hostel for the price we paid :D

Duo Housing Los Angeles

Los Angeles, USA

This is not really a hostel, more like a house, with no keys for your room, and no lockers in the room too. Our room was not so clean, and the beds are not very comfortable. Bathroom near our room was extremely dirty with no toilet paper most of the time (?!). Other bathrooms that I've seen are much cleaner, so I don't know what happened in this one. Only thing that I liked was the kitchen which was very clean and organised.

Banana Bungalow Hollywood

Los Angeles, USA

The hostel is ok. Breakfast was good. Our room was not so clean (especially bathroom and kitchen), and in the kitchen there was not enough spoons and forks.

Amsterdam Hostel

San Francisco, USA

The hostel is on a great location, near to metro station, as well as the atractions. Interior of the hostel is not so clean as we expected, the kitchen is sticky and plates and pots are not so clean as well. Breakfast is not well organised (you have to make pancakes, but the stove is almost always crowded), and if you arrive too late probably there won't be anything left for you.. Our room was ok, bathroom was clean, but one of the beds was making so much noise.. We stayed in better hostels.

Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia

Barcelona, Spain

Hostel is just 5 minutes walk from metro station, and close to Sagrada Familia. Our apartment was nice and clean. But we had shy roommates unfortunately :( I recommend this hostel