Reviews: anappo896892

Brussels, Belgium

• 24th Apr 2010

Hatters on Newton Street

Manchester, England

really enjoyed my stay. As lonely traveler stopped in the city for just one night I felt secure and met lots of people thanks to the activities sponsored by the hostel. Free hot drinks and bread available all day long and really helpful staff during the day...but during the night the guy was a bit grumpy when dealing with people. Best position ever, close to Piccadilly garden and all stations (central coach, shudehill and central train) are within walking distance. Definitely recomanded.

• 18th May 2013

That is great! We are so happy to hear that you had a lovely experience and that you felt safe. That is really important to us and we do really appreciate your review. Thank you!

West Two London

absolutely not worthy! I know it looks cheap but you can find something better than this! We paid for three beds and we had only two. No refunds for their "mistake",no alternative solution found by them. 2slept in a single bed (with too small mattress!) and the staff said that it was illegal and to refrain to do so again unless we wanted to be bounced...when we remarked them that they had sold illegally our bed "by error" they remained silent. Very poor help and no creditcard payment facilitie

• 10th May 2013

The Full Moon Backpackers

Bristol, England

spent just one night there, I would recomand for that purpouse but I'm not sure if I'd do either for a longer staying

• 14th Mar 2012