Reviews: marielouise236996

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Best hostel I have ever stayed in! I've been here 3 times now (2009, 2010

Haris Youth Hostel

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Fantastic staff, so friendly and hospitable. I really enjoyed staying there and the view is great!

SunnyLakeHostel

Ohrid, Macedonia

Had a great time here! Really friendly and enthusiastic staff. I love the great view from the room and balcony.

Hostel ELF

Prague, Czech Republic

excellent, great place to stay.

Hostel Majdas (former Majdas Rooms)

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

This is my second stay here and it is as great as ever!! Don't think about it just press book now!!! Bata's tour is so much more than a tour...it is an experience. In 1 year of travelling it is my number 1 recommendation.

Carpe Noctem

Budapest, Hungary

I had an absolute blast at this hostel. The staff are fantastic and it is a great place to meet the other guests. We went out every night to fantastic bars/clubs, I highly recommend staying here if you want to party.

Hostel Ruthensteiner

Vienna, Austria

A great place to stay, I enjoyed my time there.

Zeppelin Hostel

Ljubljana, Slovenia

Great hostel, friendly helpful staff, really clean and the dorm rooms are the most spacious I have ever seen. The reading lamps and personal charging points are convenient. I enjoyed my stay

A great cave to stay in, part of the complete Cappadocia experience, excellent location. The family that run the hostel are lovely, I really enjoyed my stay.

Art-Hostel

Skopje, Macedonia

Great hostel, no complaints. I enjoyed my stay there.

Hostel & Guest House SA

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

A charming homely hostel, I would stay here again and I would recommend it to others. Run by a wonderful family, it has a fantastic view and is in an excellent location.

B&B Three Turtles Hostel

Split, Croatia

I really enjoyed my stay here. The staff were lovely, great common room/kitchen. I would stay here again and would recommend it to others.