Reviews: jennaebene1689

Cleaning staff were rude and barged into our room without knocking at 9 AM, not impressed with that. Also my key "stopped working" the day of my checkout (before checkout time) and I was stranded in the hallway in my underpants. Other than that, the bar staff was good, I really enjoyed having 2 bars available with cheap drinks and discounts on food. The pillows and mattresses could use updating.

• 12th Aug 2013

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback. Comments like this are so valuable to us as they help us to improve the service we are giving our guests. We're glad you enjoyed some some aspects of your stay, and sorry for those you didn't. We've looked in to the issues you raised and are making sure they don't arise again. Thanks again, and we hope to see you back here next time you're in London. The St. Christopher's Inn team

PLUS Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Plus Berlin is a PALACE. Great rooms, knowledgable staff, close to all the action, beautiful courtyard. The food at the restaurant was terrible but that was my only complaint.

• 8th Aug 2013

Copenhagen Downtown Hostel

Copenhagen, Denmark

• 5th Aug 2013

Hostel ROOM Rotterdam

Rotterdam, Netherlands

Great staff, excellent location, cool concept with different themed rooms. Breakfast was great and the facilities were above bar (great bar, use of kitchen) and of course THE DOG :) :)

• 2nd Aug 2013