Reviews: iregui_camila5999

Black Cat Hostel

Asuncion, Paraguay

We only stayed one night at the hostel but the staff were amazing !!

• 26th Jun 2014

Hostel Bambu

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Everything was great! The atmosphere, location, staff and it was safe. It wasn't really clean though and I am sure it would be really fun during the summer with its pool and free capirinhas

• 25th Jun 2014
  • Colombia

Ginga Hostel

Belo Horizonte, Brazil

According to many people we spoke to, the hostel is not located in a safe area, however, we (or knew of anybody) who had a problem. The hostel is far from downtown and the metro which makes it a little inconvenient. The staff is great but it looks like the place is never cleaned! the washrooms were always dirty.

• 10th Jun 2014
  • Colombia

Casa d'Alagoa

Faro, Portugal

The washrooms were extremely dirty and the reception person never explained where things were, gave us a map or explained anything whatsoever. Very disappointed!

• 18th Aug 2012

JJs Yard 2

Lagos, Portugal

We loved JJ's Yard and their staff. The facilities are excellent, the kitchen is fully equipped and we were able to do laundry which was very much needed and the apartments were cleaned up to three times per day! Lorena and J treated us as family, they provide all the information you need for your stay at Lagos, the location of the place is amazing! Minutes walking to the beach, the clubs, restaurants, supermarkets, etc...We hope to one day be able to be back because we just loved them so much!

• 16th Aug 2012

Albergue Juvenil Madrid

Madrid, Spain

I loved it, I loved it, I loved it !