Reviews: lyllis

Location: Brazil, Gender: Female,

Cuba Libre

Trancoso, Brazil

I couldn't b more happy while i stay at Cuba's.They are kind, helpful, friendly.They worry abt me one night that i stay too long at the beach (was my first day) Always trying to make me eat breakfast,witch i don't do, even when i'm at home.location is good,'cause u go to trancoso to enjoy and walk right?From there was always a good path,without cars to go to the beach, quadrado and etc.I thank very much, the value for money is great and they r amazing ppl @cuba livre.i recommend n wanna back.

• 8th Oct 2013

Brumas Hostel HI

Ouro Preto, Brazil

it was my second time there! Its a great hostel, clean, cosy and very well located.

• 17th Jul 2013

Lisetonga Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

My very first impression coudnt be better! I forgot my locker key at home (but lock my bag) and very kind miss, that works there, made everything to help me open my luggage. Everyone in the staff is amazing, the location is great, my room was lovely ( there was a very loud guest, but you hardly can blame the hostel abt this ;) ). every place was uber clean, has a lovely bar, great people working and a amazing vibe. i'll be back for sure! Thank you guys, for everything.

• 17th Mar 2013

Pousada Lua Azul

Arraial da Ajuda, Brazil

• 22nd Dec 2012

Chill Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I love my stay @ Chill hostel, all staff was friendly, helpful the location is amazing, the view is great, you have to climb the hill, but thats is kind of fun. They are under reformation, so i believe thats will be better in a month. The rooms are OK, theres no bathroom inside the room, but is ok, is just across the hall. I'd would stay there again, thanks guys!

• 17th Nov 2012
  • Globetrotter

I love all my stays here, either on suites or dorms, the mattress are good, is really clean, the staff couldn't be more helpful and friend. They do activities that make guests close to each other, i can say enough how much i like the brava beach. Gracias chicos y chicas! lo siento por la demora en la revisión :) hasta breve

• 6th Sep 2012

Pineapple Guesthouse

Phuket, Thailand

If you want a clean roon for your stay, this is the location. Its clean. i value great honest and the overcharged me, so....i didnt like, but it just was a "genuine error" . i should be more comprehensive. Any way, have all that in mind before book. Trust me, i travel a lot and work with it in Brazil. i dont care about the reply that they have to me! the image is made.

We accidentally charged twice for a taxi. There was a mix up involving the driver and a member of our staff. We have apologised and offered a full refund but as yet the guest has not replied to my email. We have never been accused of overcharging in nearly eight years in business until this incident.

Angkor Wonder Hostel

Siem Reap, Cambodia

OMG!! As a global trotter i can say that hostel is one of the best that i ever been! Mr Whynot make your stay amazing, helps you abyway, in fact he himself pick me up at th bus station when i arrive! I arrive to only 2 nights and stay for a week! I fell that i cold stay much more! my bed was soft, the location is good! wi-fy great! Love everything there and have a great time, i believe in people you know? and there i really find nice ones! Wish you all guys the very best! love my stay!

• 16th May 2012

Rory's Pub And Guesthouse

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

I was greeted with a great Irish welcome! The guesthouse is really good, the beds are hard, but, all beds in Asia, if you cant live with that, look out to other part of the World hehe ;), plus you will have an amazing pub downstairs and can go sleep without almost any noise, the location is great, the sttaf is really kind! thanks guys!! See u again someday! Cheers!

• 13th May 2012

Ngoclinh Hotel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Its an great hotel, with uber helpful and really kind sttaf, confortable, in the hearth of district #1, wich is the best for your stay in HCMC, the room were clean, confortable, good facities, wi-fi really good . i recommend.

• 11th May 2012

Old Street Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

I recommend this hostel for sure to everyone! The hotel is amazing, well located, the roons are spetacular, and i have no words enough to say how friendly and helpfull the intire staf is, specially Trang and Malvim those two i have a chance to talk dayli, and the are so kind! I love love, love, ill be back someday for sure! I totally recommend also, every service and tour that the hotel has, they are really honest and th tours are fantastic! Hugs, hugs, hugs! Co'm :) Thank you so much!

• 7th May 2012

Roof View Place

Bangkok, Thailand

Th hostel is a hotel, very confortable, staff really gently, clean and a really good location! I recomend!

• 2nd May 2012
  • Globetrotter

We have so much fun in this hostel, the staff is out of charges, the music is a vibe, i dont have any complaim and i surely high reccomend!! l enjoy so much that i stay one more day!! thank you for everything guys!!

Ciudad Vieja Hostel

Montevideo, Uruguay

I liked this hostel a lot, the staff was amazing kind, the roons are clean, everything works in a perfect time!!I feel sorry because i couldnt enjoy the nigh of fun there, i recomend and will stay there again !! Thank you ligia e Claudio!!

Pura Vida Hostel Rio de Janeiro

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Well, love the location, love the staff, clean, cool, i believe thats a new concept of hostels, and i like it very much, my overrall rating is: Go for guys, youre making areally great work! every deail is thinking about the confort of the guest!

HI Paraty

Paraty, Brazil

The hostel has a wonderful location, a great breakfast, they involve the guest in several activities and is really clean. I recommend for your stay at Paraty.

Copacabana Wave

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Is always a pleasure stay here, the staff is amazing, beyond friendly, helpful, they will try everything to fill you in, the cleaness is good, is not excellent, because its almost impossible the place be super über clean with all roons occuped and people walking 24 hours a day, even that way, is clean. The security is 24/7, i dont care abt internet, so its all ok for me!Love you guys:)

Apu Wasi Hostels

Cusco, Peru

I loved stay here at Apu, is a bit on top of the hill (the location is good, near from plaza de Armas), the staff couldnt be more helpful and lovely, Luz book for us the trip to Machu Pichu, the laundry is really fast, everything was great! I miss already, I recomend, über recomend!

• 30th Aug 2010

Dream Hostel

Cusco, Peru

I arrived at Cuzco after a long journey in a crap bus, the Bright was like an Oasis, the staff is amazing, helpful and lovely! keep this way guys!

Hostal Provenzal

La Paz, Bolivia

Amazing,we arrive early and they made our check in with out ask, the staff is really helpful,friendly, the location is the best in La Paz,near of everything.You can eat beans in my bedroom floor, thats so clean! I love everything,had an amazing time! Thank you guys! the view in my room was incredible too

• 24th Aug 2010

Jodanga Backpackers Hostel

Santa Cruz, Bolivia

This Hostel is a traveller dream.The atmosphere is incredible,the vibe is great, the staff is friendly and helpfull, the clean??wow,über clean, Almost the only thing i liked in Santa Cruz!!

Che Lagarto hostel Buzios

Buzios, Brazil

• 1st Apr 2010
  • Globetrotter

Perfect location, the staff is very kind, friendly, and rush to solve everything you need, the roons are nice, clean.the hostel is a charm, and they do activities to aproach the guests, very good, hope back someday!

Thank you Lycia! It was a pleasure to meet you and we also would like to see you again! Hope you have a great year! The Staff