• Germany, Male, 25-30
Funny Dolphin Hostel, Sevastopol, Ukraine
21st May 2013

I really recommend the hostel because it was clean, had a nice atmosphere and I got to know interesting people there who joined me on my day trips around Krym peninsula. Especially the owners are very helpful and supply the guests with important information about the sights, traffic connections etc.

• Germany, Male, 25-30
Umbrella Hostel, Bucharest, Romania
15th May 2013

This is probably one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. Umbrella hostel is located in the center of Bucharest, close to a Metro station and the train station Gara de Nord. The atmosphere of the hostel is really pleasant, international and clean. There are enough bathrooms. showers and toilets for the guests which is very important for me. The two owners of the hostel were very friendly and took their time to help all the guests. I would definitely always come back to Umbrella hostel.