Reviews: jlongo

Hostel Urbano

San Jose, Costa Rica

Hostel Urbano was an amazing stay. It was by far the cleanliness hostel I have ever stayed at and the entire staff is extremely helpful and makes sure you feel at home, Hostel Urbano is located in San Pedro so there are many bars and restaurants within in 5 minutes walking and the area is very safe and clean and has everything you need with just a short 20 minute walk to downtown. I will be back and highly recommend everyone to stay at hostel urbano!

Thank you for your comments, they mean sooo much to us!! :) Hope your stay in Costa Rica is going great! We hope to have you stay with us again soon!

Chilli Hostel Santiago

Santiago, Chile

The staff was very friendly and accommodating, and the hostel was in a quiet part of Providencia but only a 15 min walk to everything you need for drinking/eating/ or sight seeing!!

I had an AMAZING time at El Viajero....I was supposed to only stay 2 days in Punta del Este, but because I was enjoying my stay at the hostel so much I decided to stay 3 more nights!! It had only been open for 5 days when I arrived, but everything was organized with the little painting still going on!!! The staff was the most friendliest group of people I have come across (thank you Flor for all your advice & help) and I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend staying here. Location & cleanliness were 100%!!!!

El Viajero - Hostel & Suites

Colonia del Sacramento, Uruguay

I had a great stay there....the location is perfect and the staff was awesome!! Will def recommend this hostel to others!!

Palermo House

Buenos Aires, Argentina

The bathrooms were never clean and I wasn´t able to take a hot shower the 4 days I stayed there