Reviews: beckyjackson219674

We booked via the mobile app on hostel world and arrived to find we had booked a fan room and not air con. No where on the app payment page was it make clear that we where paying not paying for an aircom room. The hostel told us to take it up with hostel world, even though he could see the issue with the app. Apart from that issue all good.

• 26th May 2014

Thanks for your reviews and rating points my dear.Our hostel provides the right room types to the customers according to the bookings status from hostelworld via.As a chance,you can easily upgrade to the other room types with special rates.But you will be very responsible to learn about the information of the room types you booked.

Ashanti Lodge Gardens

Cape Town, South Africa

• 10th Nov 2013

Island Vibe Port Elizabeth

Port Elizabeth, South Africa

I was only at the hostel for one night, but was put in a room that was already full, then given a room with a broken toilet that was leaking on to the bathroom floor and There were no personal lockers to use.

• 7th Nov 2013

Tekweni Backpackers Hostel

Durban, South Africa

I just had one night, security was so good my room key took three attempts each time to get in. Nice place, good atmosphere. Chilled.

• 4th Nov 2013

Thanks for your great rating and kind words. Don't quite get the room key thing but guessing you are speaking in code. Lol. Hope you can make it back for another visit.

Bobs Bunkhouse

Johannesburg, South Africa

A big thanks to Bob and Joan. This place is safe, comfortable and I was made very welcome! Would defiantly go there again.

• 3rd Nov 2013

Brown Sugar Backpackers

Johannesburg, South Africa

I only had one evening, but brown sugar did everything I needed it too! Airport pick up was quick and easy, helpful staff, laundry facilities and the option of dinner! Thanks guys!

• 23rd Oct 2013

Thong Ta Resort And Spa

Bangkok, Thailand

the perfect stop over if you need to be near the airport. the shuttle service to and from the airport was amazing ... will definalty use the hotel again when i fly out of bangkok!

• 3rd Sep 2010

Funny Palace Hostel

Rome, Italy

an awesome base to visit rome from, the staff were always more than happy to help. thanks guys.