Backpackers Ceara

Fortaleza, Brazil

A great place to stay. Very helpful staff. We went with our son, who is 8 months old, and he also loved the place.

Che Lagarto Hostel Calafate

El Calafate, Argentina

The hostel looks like a hotel. The dorms have private bathrooms and they clean the rooms once a day. The location is good. El Calafate is not a big town. The dorm in which we stayed was good and clean, quite small (we had booked a 4 people dorm and they gave us a 6 people one; they told us that it was because of a mistake in the web page). We didn't care about it but what we didn't like about the hostel was that the kitchen was too small, with very few dishes for the amount of people that were staying

Backpackers Kaweskar Hostel

Puerto Natales, Chile

A great hostel. The staff is wonderful, very helpful and commited to their job and the environment. They give you many tips to go to Torres del Paine and they also lend you trekking boots if you don't have. Breakfast is excellent. I recommend it.

Hospedaje Costanera

Punta Arenas, Chile

Great place to relax. Good breakfast. The "costanera" is a nice place to walk along the sea. I liked it because it was like staying in a real Chilean house.

Free Style

Ushuaia, Argentina

The hostel's facilities are great (comfortable kitchen, big dorms, tv room, games and a living room with a great view). Very international, representative of Ushuaia's character.

Casa Kultour

Valparaiso, Chile

Great place to relax. The breakfast is excellent and the house is beautiful and placed in wonderful surroundings.

A great place to spend a great time. At Princesa Insolente you'll find fun, design and excellent facilities. The neighbourhood is also worth visiting. Barrio Brasil is a perfect blend of culture and fun,

El Viajero Cartagena Hostel

Cartagena, Colombia

The best place to stay in Cartagena. Breakfast is great, the facilities are perfect and staff is lovely and very helpful. Kind and happy as people who live in the happy country should be. I left this morning and I'm missing El Viajero a lot! I'm hoping to come back as soon as I can! Congratulations!

El Dorado International Hostel

San Gil, Colombia

Very nice and helpful staff. It's worth trying Colombian breakfast.

Alegria's Hostel

Bogota, Colombia

It's a beautiful colonial house and the dorms are very comfortable. Staff is great and very helpful. The lady who cleans the rooms and the man who work in the evening were very kind.

Kaissara Hostel Trindade

Trindade, Brazil

Very nice staff. I had a great time there.

Hostal Florida