Reviews: paulatalonen1913

Location: Finland, Gender: Female, Age: 24

New York Budget Inn

New York, USA

Some members of the staff were attentive, others were not. The NY Budget Inn is not a place where you would like to spend your time, but it's a decent place to sleep after exploring the town.

Thank you for your review. We appreciated your 3 nights stay in our 4 bed Female Dorm Room. As we continue to strive to assist our guests and better ourselves, please let us know how we can enhance a guests stay. Other then a clean, safe, comfortable accommodation at a fair price, we offer Free: Soap, shampoo, slippers, Walking tours, wifi, computers, pizza parties and karaoke nights, movie nights, bottle refilling station, Dunkin donuts coffee and donuts, mints.. Please let us know

The Clarence Park

Toronto, Canada

The hostel is located really close to the CN tower, a walking distance from all the attractions in the city center. The wifi didn't work in the dorm but there were computers in the common area.

New Age Sarajevo

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Very nice small hostel. There're no windows in the dorm rooms so the air gets really heavy during nights but on the other hand all rooms are very modern and clean. Fast internet connection (both wireless and hostel's computers) and helpful staff.

Pansion Aldi

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Dorms are very clean but I cant say the same about bathrooms. Easy walk to the old town. Limited English.

Old Town Hostel East Wing

Kotor, Montenegro

Sutomore Guesthouse

Sutomore, Montenegro

Hostel Albania

Tirana, Albania

SunnyLakeHostel

Ohrid, Macedonia

A very nice hostel with lots of young backpackers and extremely helpful staff. There's a wonderful view over the lake from the balcony.

Hostel-Hostel

Skopje, Macedonia

A walking distance from the city center and a very nice garden where to chill out. Very helpful staff.

Atlantis Hotel Thessaloniki

Thessaloniki, Greece

Very good for its price. I'll return to Atlantis Hotel on my way back. Location is excellent, the room was clean and so was the shared bathroom too. It's really just across the street when you take the airport bus to Thessaloniki and get out at the KOLUMBUS bus station. I'd have missed my next train if the man at the reception wasn't so friendly and helpful. The only negative thing is the building site just next to the hotel: the noise started around nine in the morning.

Heart of Gold Hostel

Berlin, Germany

I'll stay at Heart of Gold again. The big dorm is divided into four smaller rooms so it's actually very nice. The staff was very relaxed, friendly and helpful.

Vintage Boutique Hostel

Paris, France

A random (homeless?) old man disturbed people in the common room. Otherwise good.

Astor Museum Inn

I stayed five nights and though I've been in many excellent hostels before this was the best ever. Extremely friendly staff who hanged out and partied with guests, big dormitories, very clean, kitchen had really good equipment, a very nice little courtyard for smokers, just perfect place!