Reviews: eleelee9708

Location: Russia, Gender: Female, Age: 28

Hostel Pisa Tower

Pisa, Italy

The location is perfect: 3 mins to the Tower and less than 10 mins to Pisa S.Rossore station. The place itself is very quiet and cosy.

• 19th Jul 2014

Hostel Lodi

Rome, Italy

I stayed here twice and I can truly say, that this place is a very good option. Not too expensive, quiet, welcoming, not far away from the city center. Staff is very helpful as well.

• 15th Jul 2014

Hostel Erottajanpuisto

Helsinki, Finland

The building is amazing, I loved the kitchen and high ceiling. But I'd add personal bed lights in dorms.

• 9th Jul 2014

BackHome Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

That was a nice place to stay. The inner yard with tables was the best.

• 11th Feb 2014

Shophouse The Social Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

That's the hostel as it should be. There is everything you need starting from simple things like good wifi, iron and hairdryer and ending with cool atmospere and nice view from the rooftop. Staff was extremely helpful so you won't complain. As for the noise, they have free earplugs so there's no problem at all. But maybe I was lucky and didn't hear much. If I come to SG again I will definitely choose Shophouse again. Thank you, guys!

• 10th Feb 2014

Happy Snail Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

In general it is a god hostel, small but nice. The only bad thing for me was the location, because my feet were so tired everyday that each time walking from the MRT station seemed to be endless.

• 7th Feb 2014

Tailor's Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

I hope you will get the permission for an open terrace!

• 15th Aug 2013

INOUT Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Well, this is a special place where a lot of disabled people work. It's good for them and it's up to you t choose if you stay there or not. But the location is quite a problem.

• 14th Aug 2013

this place is awesome!

• 13th Aug 2013

Aline Hostel

Chefchaouen, Morocco

• 11th Aug 2013

Patio 19

Malaga, Spain

This is one of the best places I've stayed! I loved the decorations, the atmosphere and owner's attitude towards guests were amazing! It was so so so sweet. I will remember Patio and I really hope to stay there again one day!

• 7th Aug 2013

Sunrise Hostel

Torrevieja, Spain

Quite far from the town but close to the sea. Staff is cool!

• 5th Aug 2013

The River Hostel

Valencia, Spain

Nice place to stay, balkonies in the rooms are cool, the location and directions were completely fine.

• 4th Aug 2013

Be Dream Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

They have a nice chill out area, that's what I really ejoyed.

• 2nd Aug 2013

Euphoria

Tallinn, Estonia

• 12th Jun 2013

Abraham Hostel Jerusalem

Jerusalem, Israel

No wonder it is considered to be the best hostel in Jerusalem.

• 24th Feb 2013
  • Russia

This hostel is an amazing place to stay and to meet people. It's not big so you will definitely see everyone. The roof is wonderful. Choose this place and you'll have fun.

• 22nd Feb 2013

Villa Banana

Dubrovnik, Croatia

the guesthouse is a very nice place to stay. i loved the atmosphere. hosts are very nice people.

• 14th Jul 2012

PLUS Camping Jolly

Venice, Italy

the campsite is very cool! i didn't expect it would be so well-organized. and i cannot say that the location is a great problem.

• 8th Jul 2012

Hostel Split Wine Garden

Split, Croatia

staff was indifferent to customers. if there is no luggage storage you should write that honestly.

• 4th Jul 2012
  • Russia

It's understandable that guests arrive at all hours. Although I work since morning, I'm still happy to greet guests who come after 22:00. However, towards a guest who arrives late continually complaining about everything and rejects any solutions offered. Well, yes, indifferent is a good description for the fizzled enthusiasm normally shown to guests. In regards to baggage storage, we are a small place with limited space and we do as much as possible to help in many ways, but some things are just not possible. This shouldn't be advertised on the site… if so, please let us know where so we can correct it.

Teddy Bear Hostel Riga

Riga, Latvia

It's a very nice small hostel in a courtyard (so you won't hear any noise from the Old town area). I liked their cosy kitchen. Good choice for all sorts of travellers.

• 21st Aug 2011

Cordial House Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

they are weird. i stayed there in winter and it was good. i came again in summer and it turned out that staff can change their mind fast (like if we can have a breakfast or not) and some people from reception weren't really welcoming.

• 15th Jul 2011

RentRooms Thessaloniki

Thessaloniki, Greece

oh... what can i say? the best place to stay in Thessaloniki! choose this hostel and u will never regret. extremely helpful staff))

• 10th Jul 2011

Istanbul Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

the location is perfect! u can meet so many people there, the big dorm isn't so terrible as it seems to be. there's enough space for everyone. nice terrace at the top of the building where u can have ur breakfast.

• 6th Jul 2011

Cordial House Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

that's a good place to stay. it's much better than you could imagine when you see the price.

That was definitely the worst hostel I've ever stayed in. Maybe other rooms were better, but believe me dorms were awful. Thanks Gid, no bedbugs. The shower and toilet were really bad. Bed was old and I felt how many people had slept on it. Finally, staff tried to deceive me when I was leaving! Ok, that was cheap but it wasn't worth even that money.

Don't wait anything special from that place, simply because it's ChungKing Mansions. No AC, but in winter it's ok. At least you can see common life of different people fron that place, they aren't even scary, just be nice =) Good experience. And, by the way, don't forget to take an adapter for your hairdryer and everything.

Suzhou Watertown Hostel

Suzhou, China

Private Twin turned out to be a room with 3 (!!!) beds, thanks God, we were two. Nothing really interesting, but for cheap hostel maybe it's just what it should be in such a touristic place as Suzhou. I think, it's better to visit this hostel in summer.

Huangshan Home Youth Hostel

Huangshan, China

The hostel is very, very, very, very good! I can\'t say anything bad about it. Friendly staff gave us tea, mooncakes for free! They changed our towels everyday and everything was very clean. This hostel is very cosy and you feel like at home. We had TV and computer with Internet connection, kitchen with microwave oven and kettle. Bathroom is also very nice, I like sink with birds. Oh, that hostel is really what you need!