Location: Argentina, Gender: Female, Age: 31

Hyde Park Hostel

Jesus Christ!!! this is the worst hostel I have ever stayed in...I had read the reviews but went there anyway coz my friends were staying near...thinkin...how bad it could really be? But OMG, they were all right. Unwelcomed staff, room absolutely smelly, big time, toilets disgusting, dirties, awful, had to go to bars or cafes to use bathrooms, and showers the same, plus you have to go on an adventure to find them and then to find and empty one. Overall, DONT STAY THERE

• 3rd Aug 2013

Let's Rock Hostel

Krakow, Poland

The building was under construction...is missing a common room, even for the breakfast there is not much room. Wi-fi wasnt working in the rooms (I was on the last floor). Staff is very helpful, seems like they are always ready to help and love people speaking in english to them, they are very nice. I say when its finished it will be great cause the standard of the rooms is brilliant, bathrooms and showers.

• 14th Jun 2013

New World St. Hostel

Warsaw, Poland

Room were brilliant, they even had TV, for the price paid very good. Bathroom maybe could be improved.

• 13th Jun 2013

Emerald Fields

Florence, Italy

Room was good, free lockers. Wi fi in the room was on and off, but you cant really complain as its free. Staff really friendly, gave me a great recommendation for dinner. Over all very good stay and I would go back.

• 19th Apr 2013
  • Argentina

Bathrooms werent that good...and staff was having a nap when I arrived...so I had to wake him up to check in...

• 18th Apr 2013

San Geremia Rooms

Venice, Italy

Wi fi wasnt workig (but maybe on my phone) and we were in a twin room with shared bathroom and everytime we were having a shower the bathroom was literally flodding...a lot of water on the floor...maybe they could just build a skirting...to avoid this from happening.

• 29th Sep 2012

City Hotel Kaiserhof

Frankfurt, Germany

When we arrived they gave us the room and there was an electrician fixing something and he said to go back dowstairs and wait, so we went to the receptionist to tell her why she gave us the room and she pretend she didnt understand...

• 21st Sep 2010
  • Couple, 41+

Its a small but ok hostel. Staff is good, location is great

Avalon House

Dublin, Ireland

The floors are quite noisy and you could hear everyone walking while you were trying to sleep...and there is no one to control that people after a certain time, if they wanna make noise, tell them to go to the kitchen, or another common area but not the rooms or the halls.