Reviews: stephdunn88667

Great hostel. Beautiful view and location. Staff really helpful and friendly, give you a map and rundown when you arrive ect. Good breakfast. Thanks! I had a lot of fun here, met a lot of people.

Hostel Alice

Sao Paulo, Brazil

Great hostel in an awesome location really close to the vila madalena metro station. Breakfast was great, fresh baked cake everyone day. One the banana chocolate, one day mango. So delicious. Helpful staff with maps ect. Would recommend

Really sweet staff, awesome breakfast on the beach, great location. Definitely recommend. If you stay here make sure you walk up the hill behind the hotel, really pretty view.

Gente del Sur Hostel

Bariloche, Argentina

We had such an awesome stay here. All they staff were so helpful! And even leant us their bus ticket for the day :) great value for money!

MyHotel

El Calafate, Argentina

Great location, great breakfast, really really helpful staff, great set up with nice common area. Fast wifi. Definitely recommend.

Casa Angel Youth Hostel

Oaxaca, Mexico

Casa Angel is probably the best hostel I have ever stayed in! Never have I stayed in such a cheap hostel that has two lovely women cook your eggs for you just the way you like along with fruit, cereal, pan, chill, coffee, the lot. I stayed in the dorm room, it was super cheap and awesome. Own bed lamps and lockers. Always super clean with the best shower I had in Guatemala. Thanks so much to everyone at the front desk. Super helpful with lots of info. Check out quepasaoaxaca. Get website!

Cosy Rox

Bari, Italy

Simply Amazing! Franccesco and ox make this sweet hostel a home away from home. i cought the night train from Rome, so arrived at 7 in the morning and Franccesco was still as welcoming and caring as always. Excellent location, just 2 minutes walk to the train/bus station and city centre. most comfortable beds in all of europe. will definately stay again.

Legends

Rome, Italy

great hostel. cheap, location, free breakfast and pasta for dinner. the day i checked out i wasnt leaving rome till 12 oclock that night, but they let me leave my bag there and continue to use the interent and kitchen until i left.

Angela Guest House

Lagos, Portugal

Angela is the most amazing person i have ever met.. we were checking out at 5 in the morning so she left us breakfast in the kitchen. the home made jam was great. nice clean room and bathroom. would stay again anyday.

Home Backpackers

Valencia, Spain

excellent location and very helpful staff. really great hotel, would definately stay again.