Reviews: megancho495

Dragon King Hostel

Beijing, China

I'm glad I read reviews before coming here. The bathrooms (3 sinks, 2 toilets, 2 showers) are separate from all rooms, but they provide slippers to walk there and back to your room. That being said, I never had to wait to use the toilet or shower. The location is in a residential neighborhood with lots of families and kids walking around at night, so it is very safe. It is a 5-10 minute walk from the closest train station, so not that close, but not far either. The staff is very helpful!

Thanks for your review, but you know from the hostel to the subway station in around 100 meters away,

HI - Chicago Hostel

Chicago, USA

This place was AWESOME. seriously the location could not be better. The fact that they provide a continental breakfast is a plus. So close to Millenium Park, and the red line where you can transfer to pretty much anywhere you need to go.

Barcelona Central Garden

Barcelona, Spain

This hostel is one of the cleanest I've stayed in (especially the bathrooms)! Definitely a non-party atmosphere, but overall I thought the place to be very comfortable and homey. About 10 minutes from Placa Catalunya, but very close to tapas bars and Mercadona.

The Hostal Tierramar

Palma de Mallorca, Spain

SO CLOSE TO THE BEACH!!! Literally minutes (walking) from the bus stop that takes you to the airport/the beach. Just be aware that if you have any food in your room, ants WILL come (experienced that first-hand...).

Travellers House

Lisbon, Portugal

By far the best hostel I've stayed at! Lots of fun, great activities planned, very clean, central location, and awesome breakfasts!

Itaca Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Great location!! Very close to Placa catalunya and the cathedral! The hostel itself I thought was average- it wasn't bad but not the best hostel I've stayed at.