Reviews: perkolby8758

Hotel Sen Palas

Istanbul, Turkey

Love this hotel, and recommend it to anyone. The staff is so friendly, it almost felt like home. The only negative was the tendancy for water to pool on the floor during showering. The location is amazing for restaurants and night life, and sights are easily reached by public transport. The value for money is very good. They also have WIFI. We will be back.

• 6th Mar 2013
  • All Male Group, 41+

AAE Annex Hotel Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

I love this place. Between Bari Gothic and La Ribeira is the perfect location for having fun. Only drawback is noise at night, and during demonstrations. I solve it by bringing earpluggs. I will always use this place when in Barca.

• 14th Feb 2013

Santa Monica Motel

Los Angeles, USA

There are busses avaliable on Pico Blvd. Very convenient if you intend on having wine with dinner. This lifts the Value of the motel significantly, as the walk to Santa Monica Pier is 30 min. I will stay again.

7x24 Central Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

We loved the place. Will stay again next time we are in Budapest. There is a 24 hour convenience store across the street and a few blocks up there is a 24 hour Bar. Walking distance to everything.

• 15th Mar 2012

Cesare Balbo Inn

Rome, Italy

A wonderfull little hostel. The staff is the best, especially Glen. We will be back.

• 27th Mar 2011