Reviews: lauramgallant4506

Adventure Queenstown Hostel

Queenstown, New Zealand

Brilliant hostel, lovely people, great facilities and services (bookings, laundry, all that good stuff), and you can't beat the location. Loved the events the hostel organized and always had a good time with all the awesome lovely people; easily one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at! Definitely my first and only choice in queenstown!

• 6th Feb 2013

Bamber House

Auckland, New Zealand

Was only there for three nights but had a nice time there. Beautiful house and rally helpful friendly staff, a great quieter choice in Auckland!

• 4th Feb 2013

Really nice friendly place stay wi a convenient location for buses, nice common area, and nice balconies! Reception hours were sometimes tricky, but overall really nice. I'll definitely stay again when I'm in Maui!

• 24th Jan 2013

Thanks Laura, we're happy you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope you return soon!

Baan Gafiyah

Krabi, Thailand

Very friendly owners--they even made us breakfast! Also the rooms were clean and comfortable and the location was good for getting around Krabi town--would stay here again!

• 20th Dec 2011

The Bananas

Krabi, Thailand

Really enjoyed this hostel! The staff are friendly and the grounds are beautiful (lots of birds, cats, rabbits, peacocks!); the restaurant is well-priced and delicious and it was always nice to spend an evening with all the other guests in the common areas. Olli, the owner, is also friendly and helpful. Overall, great place--would definitely stay there again!

• 5th Dec 2011

Jinta Andaman

Phuket, Thailand

Very nice clean, quiet place to stay. The rooms were cleaned daily and the beds were very nice. I also liked that it was only about a 10 minute walk to the beach and that there were delicious, inexpensive restaurants close by. The owner is also very kind and professional and I really appreciated his help with bookings and transportation during my stay. Overall, nice place, would stay again for sure!

• 17th Nov 2011