Reviews: rafaeltsuzuki1631

Phoenix Hostel

I have booked the hostel for one night and then I decided to extend my stay for one more day, however I have been charged almost twice as much for an extra night. According to the staff the owner changes the price according to his will and that was not convenient.

Best Rio Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Não senti um clima de albergue na minha estadia, o lugar tinha mais cara de pensão.

Very good and confy place to stay, would recomond to anyone!

London Eye Hostel

The staff was not so helpfull, by the time of my arrival the credit card machine was not working and i didn´t have money on my either, to pay my stay. The reception guy made me feel like that was my problem and not a hostel issue to work out. Begginig may stay with this circunstances all became bad. Other points about the hostel: Not good atmosphere at the lobby, a lot of old people around and location quite far from the closest station.

I am happy to say that we now have a new card machine and it is working well. We do not have "alot of old people" stay at the hostel and 95% of our guests are under 35....... Anyway......we will all get old someday.........

Very good staff helping you out at this hostel, below hostel is an old pub that you can have couple of beers or have your breakfast there. the only bad point about it that you can hear the noise of the pub at your room. But good budget place.