Reviews: rafaeltsuzuki1631

Phoenix Hostel, London, England
6.3
6th Oct 2014

I have booked the hostel for one night and then I decided to extend my stay for one more day, however I have been charged almost twice as much for an extra night. According to the staff the owner changes the price according to his will and that was not convenient.

Best Rio Hostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
6.0
16th Aug 2013

Não senti um clima de albergue na minha estadia, o lugar tinha mais cara de pensão.

Milhouse Hostel Cusco, Cusco, Peru
7th Aug 2013

Very good and confy place to stay, would recomond to anyone!

3rd Aug 2013

The London Waterloo Hostel, London, England
3.7
19th Apr 2013

The staff was not so helpfull, by the time of my arrival the credit card machine was not working and i didn´t have money on my either, to pay my stay. The reception guy made me feel like that was my problem and not a hostel issue to work out. Begginig may stay with this circunstances all became bad. Other points about the hostel: Not good atmosphere at the lobby, a lot of old people around and location quite far from the closest station.

I am happy to say that we now have a new card machine and it is working well. We do not have "alot of old people" stay at the hostel and 95% of our guests are under 35....... Anyway......we will all get old someday.........

• Brazil, Male, 31-40
13th Apr 2013

Very good staff helping you out at this hostel, below hostel is an old pub that you can have couple of beers or have your breakfast there. the only bad point about it that you can hear the noise of the pub at your room. But good budget place.