Astor Victoria

Ok so if you want to sleep don't go to the hostel there is no way you can sleep before 2am. I stayed in a 6 bed female dorm room 46, and we all had to wake up early for various reasons ( flights, trains, work ...) The problem is not the hostel staff, super nice, it's the guests, banging the doors, talking in the corridors, in short no respect for others. So stay there if you are in London to party hard til late. great location if you need to be close to Victoria station.

• 23rd Oct 2013

Arsenal Tavern Hostel

It s decently clean, for an arsenal game it's the PERFECT location, the girls who work there are super nice, the bosses treat them unfairly it seems. Free breakfast but dont expect an english one hahaha. get your earplugs and eye mask and you be ok. I stayed in a 12 bed female dorm.

• 18th Feb 2013

Ok so my fiancé and I, we stayed in a private ensuite so we paid a more than a dorm room. DO NOT make the same mistake. The shower in the King Solomon room (first floor) is awefull it's cold and there is no pressure. I ended up borrowing a bowl from the kitchen and used the bath tap to shower like in the victorian times (they seem proud to be a victorian house). The girl who checked us in was real nice and helpful. Mind you though don't ask them to keep your bags that's extra $.the room was cold

• 14th Oct 2012

Gorge View

Niagara Falls, USA

very well located, you can walk everywhere, the staff is super helpful. the bus 40 will take you to buffalo for two dollars and leaves one block from hostel. I strongly recommend this place!

Harlem YMCA

New York, USA

very noisy also stupid rule you can not pay with the night staff you have to wait the morning and not before 8am so if you have to leave early well ...

• 26th May 2012

Great location, cheap price but value for money, bathroom clean, room ok, but most of all Steve the owner is of great great help, don't hesitate to ask and he will help, bonus: sports channel and basketball games live ! I recomend the place !

• 4th Apr 2012

Hyde Park Hostel

don't go there to sleep really, we chose this hostel because it's the cheapest and the location is great, we stayed in a 24people dorm !!! you can NOT sleep in this hostel because of the doors banging so loud all the time (and i had earplugs on!) but for the money you can't expect more

• 1st Nov 2011