Reviews: wanderlust326

Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 32

This is the worst place I have stayed in years of visiting Thailand. The location is absolutely horrible, the hostel is gross. There's standing water all the time in the bathrooms, bugs in the showers, no toilet paper most of the time. The linens on the beds are threadbare at best. Really there is absolutely no reason for anyone to stay here. Spend the extra couple bucks and stay somewhere better, you'll be happy you did.

Maple Leaf Guesthouse

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

This is a perfectly tiny little Hong Kong hotel. It's clean and the staff is super nice. The only problem we had is that my boyfriend is tall (6'2") and didn't fit in the bed. Waiting for the elevator kinds sucks too, but it's to be expected in Hong Kong.

Fun Sam's Bed and Breakfast

Yangshuo, China

Staying at Fun Sam's was one of the highlights of our trip tp China. Not only is Sam fun, but he's nice and incredibly helpful. Our room was clean, with a nice bathroom and speedy wi-fi. Sam is also a beast on the basketball court and he'll take you to play with his friends on the local court! I highly reccomend a stay with Sam and his family! Must mention Betty, his helper. She was such a dream. She even came to the bus station and stayed with until the bus left. That's great customer service!

Green Forest Hostel

Guilin, China

Definitely the best hostel we stayed at during our entire China trip. The staff is wonderfully helpful and the hostel is located right in between the train and bus stations and the sights in town. The food they serve is actually good, too.

Hi, thanks for choosing us and give it such a great feedback like this . We are glad to hear you had a great time in our hostel . Your postive review is a great encouragement to our staff here at guilin green forest hostel. Thank you so much again . Happy travel and please take care of yourself .

There are a lot of rooms here, so there are tons of people there all the time. The bathrooms and showers aren't cleaned often enough for a place that has so many people. The bathrooms smelled all the time and the showers were always gross and slimy. A couple of the staff were really nice and helpful, but mostly it just seemed like they couldn't care less if you were there or not. Our room was riddled with bedbugs and other bugs, too. We left with bites all over both of us.

Walking up and down the alley to get to the hostel was incredibly irritating every time. Too many people taking too many photos and people actually trying to drive down it. That reason alone would keep me from staying there again. The hostel itself was nice, though. I just hated that walk to it.

Art Space Hostel

Moscow, Russia

Decent hostel, but the bathroom situation is horrible. Only 3 toilets and 3 showers for lots of people. There was always a wait for both of them. The showers are in the kitchen and it was really weird showering where people were cooking their dinner. The staff was nice enough but there were always people sort of loitering around who might have been employees but weren't really working. It was weird. I wouldn't stay there again.

Reykjavik Backpackers

Reykjavik, Iceland

Nice hostel but it was INCREDIBLY noisy on the weekends.

Hotel Rivemar

Cancun, Mexico

Super sweet staff. Huge room. I'd stay here again.

Sleek Backpackers