Location: China, Gender: Male, Age: 35

Hostel Colours

Milan, Italy

Milan has a lot hostel, Colours is quite modern and nice.

Affittacamere Stella Cinque Terre

Cinque Terre, Italy

low rate always has its own reason, but it's in cinque terre,for the budget traveler, no lock for toilet. and few charge for your device, being in hostel, guest will no interest to your iPhone and notepad, but not sure about your slipper and teethpaste. our room has 4 beds, I left my luggage and went out for a day tour, come back late. just because not left anything on bed, it was occupied, not by one person, but by two! yes, a passionate story and a passionate night but bother others

Code Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

better than traditional bunker, enough charge and USB in the bed. just public space is not charmful.

Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea

after all, it's London, so a bed in weekend for 30 ponds still not bad. but too much beds (16) in a dorm, means you have to endure people coming and going(4 to 6 beds is best) ,some one come back at 1 am, other one leave at 3 am.

Thank you for taking your time to share your experience at Travel Joy! Our biggest room is a 12beds dorm, everybody has different timing when they arrive and leave. Overall we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us.

Goslar Hostel

Goslar, Germany

in a lowest season and lowest day, so just I am alone in a big dormitory room in that huge and interesting building.

Deeps Hostel

Ankara, Turkey

recommended by another travel, and enjoy there. even found a uygor restraunt nearby

Heraklio Youth Hostel

Heraklion, Greece

10 euros for the very center location, is the right choice if you just spent one night in Heraklion.

Hotel Paros

Paros, Greece

Staff, I want to give scores over Excellent! the boss is from Chicago, stay in Paros for 7 years, maybe he is originally from American Greek family? he is so nice and kind, tell us all his best secret places around the island, and suggest we rent a motorbike to explore. then we had a ATV, but unfortunately, I twisted my foot by the sea, he show us how to find and treat in hospital. I'm sure I will be come back again, hope high season's price will not getting much more.

Athens, Greece

just at downhill of Acropolis, crowd street outside, but quite inside.

RentRooms Thessaloniki

Thessaloniki, Greece

just stay one night there, but the whole cicurmestance is so nice.

#bunk beyoglu

Istanbul, Turkey

maybe because I came from East European countries to Istanbul this journey, so suddenly feel the high price of this big international city. but even compare with the highest rate hostel in Amsterdam, here is even more expensive. and room is small. but fortunately, the staff are all so nice and patient. and the roommates too. maybe also because the price give some kind of limitation?

Amsterdam, Netherlands

sure, it's the most expensive hostel in Amsterdam(25 euro for a 4 beds domitrory), but also definitely the best one! and the experience here(roommates, environment, convenience, helpful crew, wifi, public trasport and cheap bicycle) make the 25 euros totally value it. the best part is, all guests here make the hostel is not just easy but boring 'hello, goodbye, where a u from, where will u go tomorrow' style, all the strangers enjoyed a laughing good time. 它确实是阿姆斯特丹最贵的hostel(25欧,4人间),但也绝对够得上最好。

Hostel Ani & Haakien Rotterdam

Rotterdam, Netherlands

maybe it's totally new, so can keep every detals so clear, hope they can always keep it. the location is just 6 mins walk from central station, staff are very patient and kind, you can make those not just hello and goodbye's new friends. some nice guy may appear in the common place and ask you to join his free city tour, don't hesitate, go straightly, they are very nice!看来去一个城市如果住hostel的话,非常应该挑评分最高而不是最便宜的,很多优秀品质必定是能够得到住客公认的,就像鹿特丹的这一家,非常愉快的经历,而不只是那种萍水相逢分别都不说一声的穷背包客扎堆的地方。

Residence Barbara

Trapani, Italy

My first Sicily stop, and totally over my expect. I got a room on top, with a very wild open balcony outside. the reception is just like a splendid official office, but the crew of course not official, but full of nice mood to help you. Trapani's old town is very small and narrow, here is just between the old part and new part. 用自家语言在怒赞一道,位置佳,空间好,服务棒。

360 Hostel Malasaña

Madrid, Spain

good and valuable place, just the wifi area is small

The CubaHostel

St Petersburg, Russia

the bathroom had problem at that day i arrived, the water can not leak down, so it become dirty inside. others are all nice.