Reviews: felipelavor9130

Chora Guesthouse

Istanbul, Turkey

A very nice couple owns this nice little guesthouse!

Almaty Backpackers

Almaty, Kazakhstan

Very nice people and nearby everything !

Rodem House

Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan

Everything was excellent! However I would improve the shower which does not work very well. Very nice and helpful people in this little oasis in Bishkek!

Hostel Cathedral

Mexico City, Mexico

I will come back to this very nice place any time I can.

Thanks for your comments! Happy travels!

I am always coming back!!!!

Great location !!!!

HI-Montréal

Montreal, Canada

Nearby to everything! I would suggest to everyone I know to stay there!

HI-Ottawa Jail Hostel

Ottawa, Canada

It could not be better!!!!

HI-Toronto

Toronto, Canada

Definitely I would come back !!!!

HI-Vancouver Central

Vancouver, Canada

Excellent ! Great! Awesome!

South Beach Hostel

Miami, USA

• 29th Dec 2013
  • Globetrotter
  • Couple, 41+

Its location nearby everything is the best !

Nomads Auckland

Auckland, New Zealand

It was a great experience to stay in a hostel like this one. Nearby to everything we need. Nice people and facilities.

Hi there, thanks very much for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and hope to see you again in the future. Thanks Nomads Auckland Management

Wake Up! Sydney Central

Sydney, Australia

Because I loved it so much, I came back.

Alice's Secret

Alice Springs, Australia

Very simple and well located. It could not be better.

Very nice people !!!! Well located. Great town !

Wake Up! Sydney Central

Sydney, Australia

Very nice hostel. Well located. I woul come back there and stay more days.

Two Seasons Guesthouse

Port of Spain, Trinidad And Tobago

It was the first time I did not like a hostel in my life. I used to be around the world in hostels, but this one was much less than I expected. I moved immediatelly to Hyatt hotel, because I did not feel comfortable there. I would never come back there.

Hostel Sue Candelaria

Bogota, Colombia

It was one of the best hostel i have stayed in my life. Thanks a lot.

Hostel Suites Florida

Buenos Aires, Argentina

I always stay there.

Hostal Los Lagos

Guatemala City, Guatemala

I could not imagine how great was the couple who cares about this hoste: very nice and helpful. They made my trip in Guatemala! I enjoyed every moment I stayed in this great place. I had the opportunity to visit Antigua Guatemala, Pacaya volcano, Atitlan Lake, Panajanchel, Chichicastenango, Tikal and Copán. It was amazing!!! Thanks a lot.

President House by Casa del Viajero

Tegucigalpa, Honduras

It is a great place in Tegucigalpa! Even not being downtown, very accessible by cab. Great experience!

Ximena's Guest House

San Salvador, El Salvador

If being a little laid-back, I could not find better people. Very friendly and helpful.

Thanks for your friendly remarks. We are always happy to help our guests out with travel and tourist information.

Managua Backpackers Inn

Managua, Nicaragua

It is a nice place to spend a couple of days, if you can arrange nice tours to Masaya, Catarina and Granada, as well a city tour in Manágua.

Costa Rica Backpackers

San Jose, Costa Rica

It was a nice plce to start a trip in Central America.

Caribic House

Montego Bay, Jamaica

Very nice people. Very helpful.I could not have better stay in Jamaica. The hostel is very well located. Nearby everything.

Pariwana Hostel Cusco

Cusco, Peru

I have enjoyed it very much. Nearby to everything. Nice people. Great room.

The Secret Garden Quito

Quito, Ecuador

Very nice location. Easy access to old downtown. Nice food. But very noise in the morning when people were cleaning the hostel. They could care a little bit more. Great taxi drivers who served the hostel. I enjoyed alot my stay there. I would come as soon as possible. Thanks.

Hi thanks for your comments, I am glad you enjoyed the hostel. I will speak to the staff and make sure they are more quiet. Enjoy the rest of your trip. Florian

Loki Backpackers La Paz

La Paz, Bolivia

I have enjoyed very much to stay in a hostel nearby everything in town. And it was nice to have a travel agency in the building to organize trips around the city. Great staff.

Palazzo Sant Ursula

Valletta, Malta

It was a great experience to stay in this place. A very nice lady takes care about it. Great location. Nearby to everything.

Residenza Santa Croce

Venice, Italy

Very close to StLucia station. Nearby to Vaporetto. Great location. Nice people and helpful. Nice room. It could not be better. Except they do not have wireless. But, it was ok. Thanks a lot.

Hostel Albania

Tirana, Albania

In fact I did not say at Albania Hostel because they had a problem with their roof. But they were incredible nice transferring me to Backpackers Hostel. It was a great choice. I enjoy it very much. Nice location, nice people and very helpful. I really enjoy this city and its people. I have no regrets. Thanks a lot.

Funny Palace Hostel

Rome, Italy

Any time I come to Rome, I stay at this very nice hostel. It is a great choice nearby Termini station. Very helpful people.

It is a very nice hostel, but when you book and there is no vacancy they put you at Dreaming Dragon nearby. It is a very cool hostel. No atmosphere.

Iris' Tower

Tainan, Taiwan

Very nice people. Good information about de city. Nearby to the attractions.

Very well located. Close to subway station. Using subway we can go wherever we want in Taipei. First time I stayed here. Second time they put me in Dreaming Dragon nearby, but it has not the same atmosphere like Eight Elephants.

Apple Hostel

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

I have heard so many things about Chukking mansion that make me feel scared. But it only stories. Nothing is bad there. There many people offering everything but they do not insist if you say no politelly. I felt very comfortable there and indeed I will come back as soon as possible.

I have never been in a place like this one. Lhasa is really a holly place. And I always stay in a hostel, but this one was the best I have ever stayed in my life. Incredible people. J.J and Raphael did everything I asked them such as TTB permit, tours, pick up at the airport and much more. As a Brazilian guy I am very impressed about such efficiency in a place so isolated from the real world. Nice experience! I will never forget it. Thanks a lot.

Shanghai Koala Garden House

Shanghai, China

It is much more than a hostel. Very nice and well located. Close to subway line 8 . Nice people and helpful. Thanks.

Thank you for your comment! Wish you all the best and welcome to koala next time!

Very well located, just on top of the wall. Very close to everything. Nice driver took me to terracota warriors. Nearby to the shuttle bus to airport. Great !

A great hostel. Very helpful people.

UB Guesthouse & Hostel

Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

Bobby is a very mice persom and helpful. She organized a tour to Terejil Park and picked me up at the airport as well. Nice people I met in Ulaanbaatar. Thanks a lot.

Seoulwise Guesthouse

Seoul, South Korea

Great location !

Nahbi Guest House for Backpackers

Gyeong-ju, South Korea

Very nice hostel with a great location and friendly and helpful people. Thanks.

Seoulwise Guesthouse

Seoul, South Korea

It has a great location coming from the airport and going to train station. Very convenient. They are very helpful to answer any question and suggest everything you want to do. Thanks a lot.

Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki

Tokyo, Japan

It was a great choice to stay here after coming from Kyoto and leaving to Seoul. Even being a short stay, I enjoyed it very much. Thanks , Kana.

Obligada, thank you very much for your time to write the feedback! We are very happy that you had a nice time here meeting other travelers! Hope you are having a great time in Seoul too! Next time please join for the movie night and the hostel party ! Arigato gozaimasu !

I am sure I would stay here again. Great location! I have no complains. You were awesome ! Thanks a lot.

It could not be more greatful to be in this incredible hostel. Thanks a lot for the boys !

HI - New York City

New York, USA

Green Tortoise Backpackers

San Francisco, USA

HI - New York City

New York, USA

I always stay at this hostel in NewYork city because I feel very good. Thanks a lot.