Boutique Hostel Forum

Villa Divine

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Sweet & Cheap

Split, Croatia

Had to wait 40 minutes for owner to arrive as its an apartment converted into dorms so no reception. It's beautifully done and loads of space. However, owner failed to produce a key to our room door although promised to get copies over 2 days were there so felt our belongings could have been safer. Also asked for wifi pw 5 times and got it 36 hrs later.

Providenca

Novalja, Croatia

So noisy with big groups of people playing music loudly all day although they didnt allow it late at night. It is a party Island though so shouldnt be a surprise.

Hostel Kosy

Rijeka, Croatia

Cozy Inn - Shalimar

Stansted, England

DO NOT BOOK HERE as the owner promised to pick me up from the airport and in the end sent me a text whilst I was flying telling me that there was no room at cozy inn and I was to stay somewhere else. When I arrived he didnt pick up the many calls to his mobile and I had to get a taxi for £14. Luckily I stayed at Lancaster Guest House which was amazing, beautiful room and house and lovely staff!!

Hostal Facundo

Tarifa, Spain

Good location but very noisy in my mixed dorm and the floor was very dusty and the room smelt of damp.

smartcityhostels Edinburgh

Edinburgh, Scotland

The rooms was absolutely roasting hot and we couldnt get the window open fully. Apart from that it was an excellent hostel.

Javier was so nice and welcoming and always keen to help. The staff also very friendly. As a single female traveller i felt very secure there and it was so easy to jump in a taxi for 5mins to the plaza de armas.

Francis is a superstar and so friendly you dont really want to leave. He took us to Nazca lines and huacahina in one day.. a major drive and was always smiling and helpful!

Itaca Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

I thoroughly enoyed my stay and it was ideal for a single girl travelling on her own, plenty of similar people in the hostel and very friendly!