Reviews: esasm

Location: Denmark, Age: 24

Astor Museum Inn

Although this hostel is convenienly located, close to busses and underground stations, I would not stay at it again. The staff was friendly, though hungover and goofy, but the hostel was very dirty, and the condition of the rooms and beds were poor. For instance: just one electric socket to share between four people, no bed lamps, and a dirty carpet, I would never set foot one without shoes. The breakfast was free, and that for a reason. How do hostels in London get away with such bad service?

• 5th Mar 2013

Pfefferbett Hostel

• 19th Jul 2012

Lettem Sleep

• 17th Jul 2012

Lettem Sleep

• 29th Jun 2011

The LONDON EYE Hostel

I cannot recommend this place. The dorms are over-crowded and noisy, the beds are hard and creaky, the bathrooms are moldy and the breakfast is served in the dirty kitchen. During my two night stay, my bed was taken by another person three times.

Hi and thanks for your review, even though you seemed not to enjoy your stay. OUr breakfast is excellent and is self service. With sometimes 100 having brekafast over a 3 hour period I know the kitcehn can get quite messy but please be assured that our cleaners spend approx hour each day clearing up afterwards. Ourbeds are brand new and I amsorry if you found them creaky, I will checl the bed that you slept in. Thanks again for your comment.