Reviews: donenicholson2523

Pella-Inn

Athens, Greece

Pella Inn has a convenient location in Athens as it's close to a metro stop and most of the attractions that you want to see. The free walking tour was a great time and the staff were very helpful for our entire stay. We also went sailing with the outfit they work with and had a great time. The roof top bar has a great view of the accropolis (as did our room). Overall this place is great value for money and a great place to stay if you're travelling on a budget.

Ariana B & B

Rome, Italy

This place offers everything that a budget traveller requires. It's clean, has a solid lock on the door and is centrally located which was really all that my wife an I required as we just wanted a room to sleep in after exploring the city. There's nothing fancy about this place but with what they charge that was really what I had expected. I would recommend this place to people looking for a cheep bed and a secure place to store their bag.

The Dream Hostel has a great location, the apartment was very clean and the staff were very helpful. It isn't a great place to meet people because they have apartments around time square and not one central location but other than that it's a great place to stay and I would definitely stay there again and recommend it to others.