Reviews: EmileNL

Location: Netherlands, Gender: Male, Age: 28

Santa Martha Hostel

Gozo, Malta

Nice place to stay, very kind and helpful lady who runs it.

• 13th May 2014

Two Pillows

Sliema, Malta

I stayed here for three nights and enjoyed it. Good hostel, comfortable beds, kind and helpful staff and located conveniently near bus stops and the ferry to Valletta. I would definitely recommend it.

• 10th May 2014

Goat Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

• 16th Sep 2013

Nap Hostel Pecs

Pecs, Hungary

I enjoyed my stay here, the location is perfect. Can be a bit noisy though, as the hostel is right above a bar.

• 8th Sep 2013

Goat Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

I enjoyed my stay here very much. It's a nice place, not too big and in a good location to see everything you want to see in Budapest. The staff is very nice and helpful. Thanks!

• 31st Aug 2013

ETZzz Hostel Bangkok

Bangkok, Thailand

• 8th Mar 2013

Liberty Guest House

Luang Prabang, Laos

Only stayed here one night, it was fine. Bit further from the centre than most places, but still in walking distance. Very nice staff.

• 26th Feb 2013

Deejai Backpacker

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Decent place, nice common area. Bit noisy though.

• 14th Feb 2013

Smile Society

Bangkok, Thailand

Fine hostel to stay for a few nights when in Bangkok, close to public transport so it is easy to get around BKK from here.

• 10th Feb 2013
  • Globetrotter

I had a good stay here. Location is perfect, atmosphere in the hostel is good, beds are comfortable and breakfast is better than most places. It's nice that there are events organized daily, helps you meet other people here. It is a bit noisy though, especially in the dorm next to the kitchen. So bring your earplugs.

• 23rd Sep 2012

Caledonian Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

Very nice hostel. Stayed in a six bed dorm for four nights and really enjoyed my stay. Room was nice and spacious. Good breakfast, nice bar in the hostel and a big kitchen. A bit expensive during the weekend, but other than that no complaints. Would go here again when in Edinburgh.

• 30th May 2012

Inverness Tourist Hostel

Inverness, Scotland

Mainly ok because it's so cheap. Can't expect to much for 8 pounds.

• 29th May 2012
  • Globetrotter

Hi Emile. Only 66% and only ok! We thought you loved the place as you stayed twice, got free parking for your rented car, used our free luggage storage after checking .. tut tut. Anyway keep on traveling and maybe we'll meet each other again, take care.

Euro Hostel Glasgow

Glasgow, Scotland

Was allright for a night, don't think I would have liked to stay longer.

• 17th May 2012

Abigails Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Average hostel. Really noisy at night when I stayed there.

• 28th May 2011

Snoozles Hostel Galway

Galway, Ireland

• 27th May 2011
  • Globetrotter

Second time I stayed here, was nice again. Ould stay here again next time.

• 26th May 2011
  • Globetrotter

Good hostel, enjoyed my stay here. Location is perfect, staff is nice and helpful. I would stay here again.

• 20th May 2011

Aille River Hostel

Doolin, Ireland

Very nice hostel. Nice atmosphere, very nice staff, good beds. Perfect location to visit Moher and the Burren from. Ask the staff about the walk to Moher, it is really great!

• 17th May 2011

Killarney Sugan Hostel

Killarney, Ireland

Great hostel. If you go to Killarney, stay here! Staffguy is great, really helpfull and nice. Bring some earplugs though, the pub nextdoor is a bit loud. Really enjoyed my stay here.

• 12th May 2011

Bru Bar & Hostel

Cork, Ireland

Only stayed here for one night. It was ok, we had a lot of people in a small room though. It's nice that there is a bar downstairs.

• 11th May 2011
  • Globetrotter

Very nice little hostel. Everything you need is there. Staff is really nice and helpful. I would definately stay here again.

• 9th May 2011
  • Globetrotter

Overall a nice hostel. Clean enough, safe and good location. Nice big kitchen. Bed could have been more comfortable, really felt the springs in the matress. Had a good time here.

• 5th May 2011

Old Prague Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Good hostel, nice beds and a good location, you can visit most things by foot from here.

• 23rd Dec 2010

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

I enjoyed my stay here. Good beds, nice atmosphere. It's nice that they have their own tourist info desk. It's good fun in the bar downstairs, but it would be nice if the prices for the guests would be a bit lower. Free iPad for half an hour a day is fun. I would stay here again.

• 15th Sep 2010

Giovanni's Home

Naples, Italy

I really enjoyed staying here, one of the best hostels I've stayed at, if not the best. Nice homelike atmosphere, easy to meet other people here. Giovanni is a great host who will tell you all you need to know about Naples and the area around it. If I ever go to Naples again, I'm staying here again for sure.

• 11th Sep 2010

C.C.Ly Hostel

Catania, Italy

Nice small hostel, nothing wrong with it. Everything you need is available.

• 8th Sep 2010

LoLHostel Siracusa

Syracuse, Italy

Nice hostel to stay at. Close to the bus and train station which is very convenient. The good sights are all within walking distance as well. The staff lady who checked me in was very nice, gave good advice on things to see and places to eat. Generally a good atmosphere at the hostel. Would stay here again.

• 6th Sep 2010

A Casa di Amici

Palermo, Italy

Nice hostel. Beds could be better, breakfast is good. Good location.

• 3rd Sep 2010

HelloBCN Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Nice hostel to stay at. They organize some nice activities. Location is allright, could be better. Easy to meet other people because of the bar downstairs (with nicely priced beer).

Very nice little hostel, I enjoyed my stay here. Location is good, most things are within walking distance. Nice and helpful staff, good breakfast.

Equity Point Metropol

Madrid, Spain

Nice central location, directly next to the Gran Via metro stop. Would be nice if every guest would get his own key.

Village Inn Hostel

New York, USA

I had a very pleasant stay here. The neighbourhood is great and it is close two two metro stops.

Apple Hostels of Philadelphia

Philadelphia, USA

Nice hostel, perfect location, you can go everywhere on foot from here. Kind and helpfull staff. I stayed in the male dorm, which was a bit big but ok. Just bring earplugs.

HI - Washington DC

Washington DC, USA

I can recommend the free tours they organize at night, the volunteers which lead them are very enthousiastic. I had a good stay here.

Emile: That is great to know. Thanks for taking the time to share! ~ Mark Schneider, General Manager HI-DC

It's a nice little hostel with a kind and helpfull hostess. Good place to stay if you want to visit this region. Remember to bring indoor footwear as they have a no shoe policy!

H.I. Boston Downtown

Boston, USA

I really enjoyed my stay here.

Short and sweet. A great response and I thank you. Bob Sylvia Director Of Hostel Operations HI-Boston