Reviews: marcoscardella1514

Location: Italy, Gender: Male, Age: 30

Shanti-Hostel

Skopje, Macedonia

Ostello molto facile da raggiungere dalla stazione degli autobus o treni, molto economico gestito da una simpaticissima coppia di ragazzi. Molto pulito, le docce e i bagni in buono stato, camere e letti molto comodi. Posto eccellente in cui dormire a Skopje. Very good hostel, easy to find near the railway station and bus\coach station. Personal very kindly and professional. Room, bath and toilet very clean and confortable. The best hostel in Skopje.

Mystic Simurgh Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Nice hostel, good position, friendly staff.

Taksim Sopha Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Nice hostel, nice location, nice rooms and bathroom. Living room big, spacious and with friendly atmosphere. The staff, especially Nathan and the owner, were very friendly. The owner/manager offer us many times food and tea. We felt very welcome in their place. Definitely recommended. :)

İt was a please to meet you and have you as our guest. Glad you had a good time and we could provide the sort of hospitality that is lacking in so many venues. Come back any time =)

Soho Hostel Istanbul

Istanbul, Turkey

After booked 3 nights in this hostel we decided to move. The bad were broken, the old guy at the reception wasnt friendly and helpful at all, the manager instead was helfpul. The last days an Austrian guy lost some stuff or someone steal it and strange thing we too lost my phone and some food. The same food was in a plastic bag in the fridge with a packet of crisp, that the old receptionist guy were eating the last night we were there. Not safe at all.

• 5th May 2014
  • Globetrotter
  • All Male Group, 31-40

Cheap hostel, good location. The staff wasnt very helpful, the place wasnt very clean but for 5 euro per night breakfast included it was a good deal.

Shine Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

Nice place, nice kitchen, nice bathrooms, nice location, very friendly and kind manager. Very good price in the dorm. Absolutely recommended.

Olywood Hostel

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Do you know 'The Shining'? Here You are! 40 min. far from the city center,moreover there were just 1 trusty taxi company that was the less popular in town and reach the hostel was a mess.

Don Apartment

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Dolac Guesthouse

Zadar, Croatia

Supernice!

Maju Jaya Hostel

Zagreb, Croatia

Very nice hostel. Clean, nice kitchen, nice rooms, nice bathroom. The manager was very kind with us giving many tips. The only bad point is the location, anyway the district is well-served by tram and bus. Good deal. :)

Hostel Blues

Bratislava, Slovakia

Very nice and clean hostel, perfect location, staff very friendly and nice. The kitchen and common area is very big, there were also a free blues concert the day I came. I wish to come back to Bratislava, I really enjoyed my time in Hostel Blues. :) Hostel pulito e carino, in una zona centralissima, personale molto cordiale e simpatico. La cucina e l area comune sono molto grandi, il giorno che sono arrivato c' era un concerto blues (gratuito) nella sala comune. Raccomandato.

Awesome hostel, very clean, central (Astoria) and quite cheap. Hearthy breakfast included. The bathroom are pretty big and nice as well, as in a cool apartment. There is also a nice library and living room with many movies. The staff is awesome:) Amanda, Kinga, Bodnar and Gabor are very friendly. Absolutely reccomended. Hostel perfetto. Pulito, centrale e piuttosto economico. L' abbondante colazione e' inclusa, I bagni sono grandi e puliti e anche il soggiorno e carino. Staff gentilissimo!

Maxim Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Awesome! Supercentral (Raday utca is a fashion cool street ), clean and huge apartment with nice rooms, friendly people, big kitchen well full-equiped, nice bathroom with washing machine, another service toilet, computer position and wi-fi (You are allowed to print for free, not a full book like I did XD), breakfast included (milk, juice, cereal, all day coffee&tea, bread) and all this for just 3 euro per night! George, the owner, is very funny and a friendly, thanks George I really enjoy here!

Thousand Sunny

Rome, Italy

I expected more reading all these references,despite most of that are left by people with max. storical 5 refs. Unfortunately the location is not very good.But the problems are others: the bath-door is broken and you risk to be locked inside.Cristina and the other girl were supernice and polite,but the bald guy,nicknamed "The big child" by all the guest staying during my period was pretty rude.He was making fun in Italian of few guests,annoyed us while we were playing card & such silly attitude.

Ciak Hostel

Rome, Italy

Nice and clean hostel, good location, very kind and friendly staff. Good price for the big and nice room, included a rich breakfast and glass of wine on w.e.

Ivanhoe Hostel

Rome, Italy

I ve been to more than 150 hostels and I can assure Ivanhoe is a very nice one, clean, cool and ... a lot of fun. The whole staff is very kind, helpful and friendly. I spent awesome time with them. Often the manager Salvatore offered us the dinner and great Secilian wine in party atmosphere shared with Imran, Ali (two friendly guy of the staff) and others customers. Definitely one of the best hostel ever.

Hostel Nomads

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Nice and cheap hostel. Free laundry, friendly staff, good location. Cheap dorms too.

Budget Saigon Hostel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Nice hostel, good location, friendly staff, free laundry(if min. stay of 2 nights). Good price for the dorms.

Good location, cheap, nice rooms. But we had only cold water and there's no common room.

Tigon Hostel

Hue, Vietnam

Very disappointed.The breakfast was the only good deal here.I booked a DMZ tour paying more than others tour I ve seen,just because the staff told me they could arrange for me the breakfast earlier. Eventually I neither could finish my coffee.And in the tour we were forced to eat in a restaurant that was pretty expansive for Vietnamese standard despite the staff told us we could eat for 35000Dong.As wasnt enough the last day while I spoke with a friend, a staff' guy come close to us to listen.

Thank you so much for your review us. We're really sorry about your bad experience for DMZ Tour in Hue city. As we informed to you DMZ Group Tour is really rush when you go on group tour. Our tour guide pick up at at 6:30am then back hostel around 7:00pm. The tour price we offer only 17$ for DMZ group tour. But out site it could be higher than that. We pick up the tour guide on the way and lunch at local restaurant so you order & pay on menu. Wish you have a great holiday in Vietnam!

Good hostel, cheap price, good location (old town), breakfast includeed, room ok, bathroom&shower not really clean (also because one guy after shower made a mess). Anyway a good deal for that price!

Sihome Backpackers Hostel

Vientiane, Laos

Excellent location, rooms nice and clean, 3 toilet and showers cleaned everyday as well as the rooms, very nice and helpfull staff, includeed Philip the owner, always ready to help you. He mades me feel as a friend since the first moment, also Steve the manager of the garden hostel was very friendly and helpful. The hostel is very cheap too includeed a full breakfast (drink and eggs or pancakes), free drink in the evening! Moreover book-exchange library, poolsDefinitely the best Vientiane Hostel

Khammany Inn Hostel

Luang Prabang, Laos

Awesome!The location is near to the night market,very central, the rooms are very big,and expecially cleaned every day.There are several bathrooms and toilets,a big open-air reading/chilling out aria with soft beds,a big common area with kitchen and many tables,wifi, a computer position.Breakfast is included (6 different dishes and drinks),free coffee and tea all day,staff amazing. I enjoyed the time with Duc and the young beautiful boss Tieng, whom also offered me a dinner my last night here:)

Caffy&Ken Backpackers' Hostel

Xishuangbanna, China

I ve been to this hostel just one night. The staff was very nice with me, Caffy and Ren are a very nice couple, kind and helpfull. The location is very good, close to the south bus station. The price is very cheap for the dorm. But I m sorry to say that the toilet wasnt very clean and I had some problem with two guys in my room, despite all a good place to stay short time and a good charge for the dorm.

The Lily Pad

Dali, China

An awesome hostel with amazing staff. Great location, (below the mountain in the old town), very nice courtyard and rooms, very clean and nice toilet, very nice people and very good cook as I tried very nice and typical chinese food. I absolutely raccomand this hostel.

Lazy Gaga Hostel

Guangzhou, China

This Hostel was such a nice surprise! Very nice location, stuff cheerful and helpful, room nice and nice toilet/bathroom, common area very big and full of games,activities,stuff to do :) The kitchen too is very full-equipped. Very nice stayed, definitely I ll come back again someday. Excellent

Thanks ...not Polo! Your rating as a globetrotter makes us feel so HIGH, in return we've prepared some 'special service' for you! I hope you survive well with the flu!! Miss you!!

Indy House

Busan, South Korea

Location very good, staff qualified, nice rooms with toilet, big common area with kitchen, breakfast included, clean and nice place. Good hostel to stay in Busan.

Allexsis Hotel

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Cheap hostel, with nice common area but unfortunately there's no kitchen to cook. The staff last time wasn't very nice with me expecially the Indian receptionist, she wanted the money everyday straightaway even if I booked almost 1 month. One day I had a problem with my credit card and she didn't help me at all despite I stayed 3 weeks. It's a good place to stay if you are out of budget but don't expect friendly atmosphere. It's just business for them. Anyway one of the cheapest Hostel in KL;

Allexsis Hotel

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

AMAZING HOSTELl!Staff very very polite,kind,usefull and nice.The Indian receptionist girl was very kind with me and always helped me with good advices. I ve supposed to pass 4 days but at the end i ve passed one week here! :) It s the perfect place to relax yourself cause It s very quite and confortable. The room are very clean and nice, shower with 24 hot water, living room with many movie and book,pc position,coffee,tea and water 24 hours, breakfast included,very cheap! Best hostel in K. L.!

Borneo Global Backpackers

Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia

Good hostel, very cheap and with all the necessary stuff that need a traveller. I ve passed about 9 days and II m very happy to passed time there. Is about 15 min on foot from city center, close to the sea, (the street for restaurant and famous handicraft market), very cheap (dorm for 3 euro!!) with breakfast included... 8 shower and toilet (4 men 4 women), wi-fi, water 24hours, some stuff for eat here like dishes and microwave, staff very sunny, nice and helpful. They help me many times. :)

Moalboal Backpacker Lodge

Moalboal, Philippines

Magic place! Very cool and relax hostel. Very cheap, nice, confortable, perfect location. Three shower, 2 bathroom and toilet, a nice kitchen, a garden outside to eat or a very cool bamboo room used like common and relax room, two amacas. definitly no regrets to booked here, the perfect place to stay to relax and go to the beach. Staff is very polite, usefull, funny and nice. :) Two beautiful and really kind girls. Best hostel in Cebu and Philippines. Saluti dalla Malaysia! :) I ll come back !:)

One of the worst hostel I ever, especially for the staff. The guy at the reception was nice but the cleaning Chinese girl that speak spanish italian and japonese is really rude. The hostel is very dirty full of beatle and dust and she s always using facebook in one of the 2 computer of the common room. She s always making noise and drink in the night and have to work there! Never go there!!! Pessimo ostello lo staff e orribile soprattutto la donna delle pulizie cinese chce sta sempre al pc..

JGH Tokyo

Tokyo, Japan

Not good hostel really far from city center,expansive and especially the staff is very bad, they know nothing. I ask the last day an info about arrive at one metro stop and the rude receptionist answer me"I never been there I dont know" and dont check for me with the notebook in front of him (just to know he was watching movie everytime. But can check for the metro.

One of the worst hotel in the world. First of all very dirty, expansive and with really unuseful staff. The shower are totally dirty like a drown, room with badsmell AND BED BUGS IN THE BED!!. Absolutly better spend more money! The only good thing is the location in asakusa. Staff DONT SPEAK ENGLISH! IL PEGGIORE OSTELLO IN CUI SON STATO. SPORCHISSIMO, BAGNI INUTILIZZABILI, CAMERE CON ODERE DI CAVADERI. LO STAFFI MALEDUCATISSIMO CON TUTTI, IMPREPARATO E PARLA SOLO GIAPPONESE!SCONSIGLIATISSIMO!

William's Lak

Really good hostel!

Hostel Greco Milan

Milan, Italy

The staff is really great, a married couple (Egyptian man and Romanian Lady) really kind and nice, very helpful, and a beautiful romanian girl (July) really nice. The room are not bad but the bathroom was always with problem especially the sink. The location is far from city center but is full of bus that arrive there. There is a breakfast for 2,50 euro really good.

William's Lak

Budapest, Hungary

Really nice hostel, absolutly very clean. The location is ok close to Keleti railway station. The staff is really nice and friendly, rooms big and very clean. The bathrooms are really nice, clean and new, the kitchen is perfect: new, with all the necessary to Cook, a big fridge and coffe all day for free. Very very good hostel.

Hostel7

Berlin, Germany

Really nice new big hostel. 9 euro for night in the dorm, staff really nice and kind, very clean and big. Only the location is far from city center (metro stop springful). The staff was really great with us in fact they put me and my friend in the 4 bed room with private toilet because wasnt full that room for the night. Another staff member give me for free drink and help me to kitchen! Really nice and absolutely perfect for quality and cheap price!

Nice hostel, great staff and location. Barbara is a really nice and kind italian girl that help us in different occasion. The common room and kitchen is very nice, room big, and 2 shower. Good position in moabit!

Budapest, Hungary

Always the best hostel in Budapest. Clean, big, with a great staff, nice kitchen, nice bathroom, nice rooms, nice people! A sureness in Budapest!

Atlantis Hostel

Krakow, Poland

I've passed a beautiful time in these hostel!All the staff (Anett,Asia,Magda,Agata,Zuza,Tomasz)is really very nice, professional and friendly.The hostel is very clean(everyday there is the cleaning lady)with big comfortable rooms, a full-equip kitchen, a really nice common room (with games too like chess, domino,..:) ,big clean bathrooms and with nice showers.Location is really good,closer to city center and jewish district. Absolutly the best hostel in Krakow and one of the best I ever been!

Atlantis Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Really nice and cheap hostel. Clean,Confortable,big room and lockers, nice shower, nice kitchen.

City Center Hostel Cluj Napoca

Cluj Napoca, Romania

Nice staff and great hostel

Thanks marco

Sibiu Travellers Hostel

Sibiu, Romania

Always a certain in Sibiu great hostel great staff great price great location great people. Very clean, room big, kitchen with all the necessary, towels free, internet free, pc position free, free breakfast, free coffee/tea all day, a lot of courtesy from staff and beautiful people as guest. Absolutly the best hostel in Sibiu and one of the best in world.

Friends Hostel Bucharest

Bucharest, Romania

I've passed 15 great days in this hostel that is very nice!Cheap,clean,very close to Gara Du Nord and Eroilor Metro Stop,the staff (3 beautiful and kind girls) is wonderful very friendly,kind and nice.Bathroom is nice and clean rooms too.You have free breakfast included,free towels,free all-day coffee&tea,free wireless connection,free maps,free internet pc position,kitchen with all the equipment,tv and dvd player,all this for ONLY 7 EURO BY NIGHTS IN DORMITORY.What more?BEST HOSTEL IN BUCHAREST!

Rolling Stone Hostel

Brasov, Romania

Very nice and clean hostel (Leave off your shoes in:)), room big, shower clean and comfortable, little breakfast included, really cheap (dormitory less than 7 Euro by night), the friendly reception girl,Sylvia, is very nice and kind. Right hostel for traveller ! :)))

Sibiu Travellers Hostel

Sibiu, Romania

One of the best hostel I ever stayed (MORE THAN 120 HOSTEL!)The owner is a real gentleman, a nice and kind Dutchman named Hans. Hostel is really cheap (dormitory less than 9 euro by night, near to Railway Central Station (GARA CENTRALE) and Bus Station, really clean and tidy, (very german!!:)), all the utility for traveller the kitchen is complete and clean, bathroom really clean and confortable, room really big and nice. You have breakfast included, coffee and water all day free. Really great!

Gia Hostel

Sighisoara, Romania

Really near to railway station, staff very kind, room big and comfortable but the shower in the dormitory is not very good, the water flow out really slow and poor. There is a free kitchen, laundry (but not free), pc position and wireless. Price very cheap (about 9 Euro dormitory). Good hostel

City Center Hostel Cluj Napoca

Cluj Napoca, Romania

Good hostel. Staff very good (3 nice and kind girls), location good, room big and clean, the bathroom is near reception but isn't a problem because the shower is really confortable and clean. 24 hours hot water. Probably one of the best and cheapest hostel in Cluj. Marco (italy)

Budapest, Hungary

Absolutly the better hostel in budapest for kindness, clean, fun, position, cheapest price! All staff very kind and nice!

Generator Hostel Copenhagen

Copenhagen, Denmark

Very clean and good position , room very confortable and secure but the staff is a few rude. Ostello molto pulito e in ottima posizione, stanze molto comode e sicura ma lo staff è un pò scortese...

The Linen House Hostel

Belfast, Northern Ireland

GOOD hostel. Beautiful staff but my shower was broken! The other people in my room was very rude and dirty but a part this all was good. Staff, rooms, bath, kitchen, position, and price! Very low.

Oporto Fado Hostel

Porto, Portugal

Very nice hostel, clean and low price. The staff is very kind

Black & White Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Diry hostel, staff normal, room horrible... All doors are broken! Maybe can you find better hostel..... Lasciate perdere quest' ostello... sporco, le camere con le porte distrutte, molto rumoroso.... Trovate di meglio allo stesso prezzo

Palazzo Savona

Palermo, Italy

Good hostel, clean and central

Agora Hostel

Catania, Italy

Good hostel , central, staff very kind

Ostello Re Alarico

Cosenza, Italy

Very good hostel. Clean, room very big, shower and toiler clean and nice. Staff very kind , location good. Best hostel in Cosenza. Ottimo ostello, Staff molto cordiale e disponibile, camere pulite, bagni puliti e belli, posizione buona. Indubbiamente il miglior ostello a Cosenza.

ONE OF WORST HOSTEL I'VE EVEN FIND!!! DIRTY, ROOM DIRTY, SHOWER DIRTY AND COLD... VERY FAR FROM CITY CENTER AND THE PRICE TOO HIGH FOR THIS QUALITY!!!! DON'T BOOKING HERE UNO DEI PEGGIORI OSTELLI CHE ABBIA MAI TROVATO!!! CAMERE SPORCHE, DOCCE SPORCHISSIME E SOLO CON ACQUA FREDDA, PERSONALE IMPREPARATO, FREQUENTATO DA MOLTI TIPI LOSCHI, LONTANO DAL CENTRO E IL PREZZO E ALTISSIMO PER IL RAPPORTO QUALITA.

Mi Dispiace per la Sua esperienza negativa presso di noi, ma non posso fare a meno di chiedermi come mai il Suo sia l'unico commento negativo della giornata o ... della settimana. Pagare 15.30 euro per un posto letto inclusa la prima colazione, trasporto, e connessione internet e parlare di rapporto qualita/prezzo, non La rende credibile. Essere in una camerata, ed arrivando di sera tardi con la pretesa di trovare tutto immacolato come se non ci fosse nessuno in camera in pieno Luglio mi sembra assurdo e chiaramente, se otto persone prima di Lei hanno usato le docce... non puo pretendere che alle 23.00 ci sia il servizio di pulizia a Sua disposizione... Prenotare un posto letto ha senz'altro vantaggi economici ma (Purtroppo) prevede degli "adattamenti" alla vita in comune con altri ai quali Lei evidentemente non e predisposto. Un consiglio: Nel futuro, investa una cifra maggiore di 15 euro e prenoti una camera singola oppure eviti gli ostelli, magari recandosi presso alberghi piu costosi. I am sorry for your negative experience by us but I can't help asking myself: how come your comment was the ONLY negative one of the day or... of the week. Spending 15.30 euro for a dorm bed, including breakfast, transport and wifi connection, then mentioning the price to quality ratio, gives you little credibility... Booking a dorm bed, checking in late at night and expect that everything is "immaculate" as if you were the ONLY customer in the middle of July, just is a bit too much to ask, never mind having the cleaning service present and available at 11.00 o'clock PM. Booking a dorm bed, has the economical advantage of the low price but it means that some adaptation to "sharing" facilities with others are to be foreseen and you don't seem to be able to compromise (as others share with you as well)... In the future, I would suggest for you to "invest" more than 15 euro and book a single room or completelly avoid hostels maybe going to more expensive HOTELS

YHA Ostello Mergellina

Naples, Italy

Very clean hostel, confortable and near the metro. Staff very kind, room and bath clean. Absolutly one of the best Hostel in Italy. Ostello molto pulito, bagni puliti e confortevoli, stanze pulite, personale preparato e gentilissimo. Indubbiamente uno dei migliori ostelli che ho trovato in Italia.

Fiesta Terrace Hostel

Rome, Italy

WORST HOSTEL IN EUROPE!!! VERY VERY DIRTY, STAFF RUDE, PEOPLE DANGEROUS, EXPANSIVE FOR QUALITY\PRICE, SHOWER BROKEN...... CHECK FOR ANOTHER HOSTEL!!1 IL PEGGIOR OSTELLO IN EUROPA. SPORCHISSIMO!!! PERSONALE MALEDUCATO E IMPREPARATO! PERSONE PERICOLOSE CHE LO FREQUENTANO, MOLTO CARO PER RAPPORTO QUALITA'\PREZZO, DOCCE SPORCHE E NON FUNZIONANTI!!! CERCATE UN ALTRO OSTELLO...................... HO VISTO GENTE CHE FRUGAVA NEI BAGAGLI ALTRUI, HO AVVISATO IL PERSONALE... E NON HA FATTO NULLA!!!

Hostel Aphrodite

Athens, Greece

Dirty hostel, staff normal, bath dirty but... I saw worst hostel. Price is good, included continental breakfast. Maybe You can find better thas this hostel in Athens, but is absolutley the cheapeast in this City.

Cordial House Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

A good hostel, not very clean and staff normal, (one boy very kind the other rude), room clean but bath not... However the best position in Istanbul (very closer Turkish Bath) very central. Price very low. Un buon ostello, non molto pulito (soprattutto i bagni), staff nella norma (un ragazzo gentile l' altro maleducato), stanze pulite ma i bagni per nulla... Tuttavia possiede la miglior posizione rispetto agli altri ostelli in Istanbul (vicinissimo al Bagno Turco in centro). Prezzi bassissimi

Hostel Mostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

Very good hostel, one of the best europe's hostel. Staff is very kindly and nice, location is in the city center, room very big and quiete clean.

Hostel Mostel

Montenegro Hostel Podgorica

Podgorica, Montenegro

Best hostel in Podgoritza

Budapest, Hungary

Very good hostel in the center of Budapest! Staff very nice and kind, room and shower very clean!