Reviews: bvh89696

• France, Female, 25-30
8.0
18th Feb 2015

the lady at the bar was very rude and refused to let me order dinner at 9pm because the kitchen was "too busy" she didn't seem to care and kindof just shrugged like it wasn't her problem.

Salut, Thank you for your feedback, we are pleased to see that most of your stay went well, however to read your comments about the Belushi's bar we see we will have to communicate with them to help improve the services. A waiting time before ordering may well be a better way of informing guests of the wait they may experience. I hope that we will be seeing you again soon. Thanks again for your thoughts! St Christopher's Inn GDN

• France, Couple, 25-30
Hotel Queen Anne, Brussels, Belgium
8.0
20th Dec 2013

Very nice, only 10 min walk to downtown, Infront of the national theatre! No hair dryer in room but reception loaned us one!

7.1
9th May 2013

The general atmosphere was great, lots of people to meet, there's a big pub downstairs where drinks are very cheap. My only complaint is the triple bunk beds and the amount of people going in and out of room ALL night. My bed was so uncomfortable I had pointy springs in my back. It's hard to get a good nights sleep when people just get up, turn light on, slam doors, at all hours of night. ALSO NO TOWEL PROVIDED. I had to dry myself off with toilet paper.

• France, Female, 18-24
Hostel Des Artistes, Rome, Italy
1st Mar 2013

was definetely worth more than i paid! kind of like a hotel. there are two computers in common room or you can pay 2€ for wifi 24h. would have been nice to be able to access kitchen. otherwise, it was a great experience!!

Ca' Venezia, Venice, Italy
27th Feb 2013

The hotel owner Amran was soo accommodating! I forgot my ipad charger there and he mailed it to me the next day !!! He was extremely helpful in giving tips for organizing trip in venice. Hostel is just 5 minutes from san marco square. There is a kitchen and tv, and even a rooftop terrace with beautiful view of venice. I would suggest to anyone arriving from either p; roma/ santa lucia train station to take the water bus to hotel, instead of walking, as the little roads are quite complicated!

Residenza Santa Croce, Venice, Italy
5.1
26th Feb 2013

it is good if you need to be close to train station santa lucia or bus station at piazzale roma .... but otherwise it is on complete opposite of island to all main attractions: bedrooms not bad. no kitchen or main room: about 1h WALK to san marcos square and that is IF you dont get lost; otherwise the boat costs 7 euros one way

• France, Couple, 18-24
Hotel Gerando, Paris, France
4.9
23rd Nov 2012

We were woken up by a group of people who came home around 5am, starting yelling and shouting in the hallway, slamming doors, running up and down the stairs. This went on till 7am, until we then started hearing a loud drilling and hammering noise. in long and short, two girls had brought home a guy from the bar that night, he accidently locked himself in the bathroom, a locksmith came and had to smash the door down, THEN leaving the young girls a bill of 1344€ to pay. the hotel refused to pay!!!

• Canada,
Budget Backpackers, Edinburgh, Scotland
8.7
6th Nov 2009

it was soooo massive it was hard to meet people!!! :( a lot of extra costs for things. great atmosphere, location etc. internet costs 1pound for 30 mins? a bit outrageous