Reviews: bvh89696

Hotel Queen Anne

Brussels, Belgium

Very nice, only 10 min walk to downtown, Infront of the national theatre! No hair dryer in room but reception loaned us one!

• 20th Dec 2013

The general atmosphere was great, lots of people to meet, there's a big pub downstairs where drinks are very cheap. My only complaint is the triple bunk beds and the amount of people going in and out of room ALL night. My bed was so uncomfortable I had pointy springs in my back. It's hard to get a good nights sleep when people just get up, turn light on, slam doors, at all hours of night. ALSO NO TOWEL PROVIDED. I had to dry myself off with toilet paper.

• 9th May 2013

Hostel Des Artistes

Rome, Italy

was definetely worth more than i paid! kind of like a hotel. there are two computers in common room or you can pay 2€ for wifi 24h. would have been nice to be able to access kitchen. otherwise, it was a great experience!!

• 1st Mar 2013

Ca' Venezia

Venice, Italy

The hotel owner Amran was soo accommodating! I forgot my ipad charger there and he mailed it to me the next day !!! He was extremely helpful in giving tips for organizing trip in venice. Hostel is just 5 minutes from san marco square. There is a kitchen and tv, and even a rooftop terrace with beautiful view of venice. I would suggest to anyone arriving from either p; roma/ santa lucia train station to take the water bus to hotel, instead of walking, as the little roads are quite complicated!

• 27th Feb 2013

Residenza Santa Croce

Venice, Italy

it is good if you need to be close to train station santa lucia or bus station at piazzale roma .... but otherwise it is on complete opposite of island to all main attractions: bedrooms not bad. no kitchen or main room: about 1h WALK to san marcos square and that is IF you dont get lost; otherwise the boat costs 7 euros one way

• 26th Feb 2013

Hotel Gerando

Paris, France

We were woken up by a group of people who came home around 5am, starting yelling and shouting in the hallway, slamming doors, running up and down the stairs. This went on till 7am, until we then started hearing a loud drilling and hammering noise. in long and short, two girls had brought home a guy from the bar that night, he accidently locked himself in the bathroom, a locksmith came and had to smash the door down, THEN leaving the young girls a bill of 1344€ to pay. the hotel refused to pay!!!

• 23rd Nov 2012

Budget Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

it was soooo massive it was hard to meet people!!! :( a lot of extra costs for things. great atmosphere, location etc. internet costs 1pound for 30 mins? a bit outrageous!!!!