Reviews: a092019885464

Lagan Backpackers

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Seriously, this hostel is the best I've ever stayed in. The hot breakfast was really really good. It was a lot and it was HOT! What can you complain about? The atmosphere of the hostel was really nice. The host arranged dinner every night and you had a chance to meet other individual travelers during the dinner. I felt lucky to meet some of the best people in the world during my stay. Upon your arrival, the host will introduce the whole city sites for you, which was really nice too. Love it.

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

this hostel is fairly good and really cheap. the bathrooms are pretty clean. but i would like to suggest they put lockers inside the rooms. they only have lockers in the basement and that is really inconvenient plus not safe.

Thanks for your review. We do understand that it would be good to have lockers in the bedrooms but there simply isn't enough space.

really nice hostel. cheap yet really elegant. free breakfast is really good. and the dorm is nice too because each of us has a curtain beside our bed that gives us sense of privacy. would definitely come back when i return to London.

DC Lofty - Convention Center

Washington DC, USA

a very good hostel. totally feel like home. the host is a really nice guy ;) and there is free internet to use! it's a very clean and warm place, me and my friend really had a good time staying here. anyway, would definitely recommend it!

H.I. Boston Downtown

Boston, USA

The staff are helpful, though not really nice. The location is really really good, you are near to the Boston Symphony and the Museum of Fine Art (just 10 mins walk) and you can get to the Subway station within 5 mins. The breakfast is good (free!) and the wifi is really fast. A really nice hostel!

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. I will speak to the staff about the "nice" part of things. Helpful is good but nice is absolutely critical. Bob Sylvia Director Of Hostel Operations HI-Boston

the lounge is big and comfy. since people normally chat there, which makes the rooms quiet and suitable to sleep. People are nice here, and i prolonged my booking since i love here! the kitchen is so BIG and there are lots of cookers. You dont have to bring your own. The location is a bit far and sometimes you may meet some dorky people, but i think basically it's not too bad. anyway, book here! it's the best hostel i've ever stayed!

Thank you for taking the time share your thoughts of your trip to HI-NY

i did not live here but they charge me! and they say they did not have my reservation so they cant cancel it! and they charge it! isnt it ridiculous?

Apple Hostels of Philadelphia

Philadelphia, USA

breakfast needs tobe improved!

Hi Shun-hsiang, Thank you for the very high scores! I'm sorry that you weren't happy with our breakfast or possibly lack thereof. We're a very different hostel from most others. We offer free beers in the evenings or free wine and cheese on Tuesdays, a free pasta dinner on Wednesday nights and free drinks before our pub crawl on Thursdays. We do these things instead of breakfasts to get everyone socializing in the evenings. We do offer free cereal and milk on Friday, Saturday and Sunday mornings as a little special thing. Sorry, I guess we're more of a "night" hostel. ;-) There is an inexpensive American diner close to the hostel we recommend for breakfast. It's also mentioned on the information sheet that's on every bed. ~ Marc

This is a good hostel. Staff are normally nice yet it depends. Some of them are not as nice as the rest of them. The breakfast is nice, considering it's free. Anyway, i love the days staying in the hostel :D

Shun-hsiang: Thanks for your understanding, even though all of us were not as friendly as we should have been. And thanks for the PERFECT SCORE! ~ Mark Schneider, General Manager HI-DC