21st Apr 2016

Very honest hostel, nothing particular to say. I did notice there were not many toilets nor showers per floor, but it did not turn out to be a problem for me, maybe because I usually wash before sleep whereas most people do it in the morning.

Jugendgaestehaus Linz, Linz, Austria
20th Jun 2015

Big room for not too many people, with bath isolated enough from the beds (for noise). Quite a decent official HI hostel.

Hostel Santini Prague, Prague, Czech Republic
24th Jan 2015

I am not so enthusiastic, the breakfast wa really nothing special and I had to suffer from the fact that the lights in the dorm are all or nothing, so I got awoken in the middle of the night by girls coming back and preparing themselves to sleep. Furthermore there are not enough bathrooms for too many people. But the interior is beautiful and everything worked fine. In overall not bad, but also no big deal.

City-in Hostel B&B Catania, Catania, Italy
1st Dec 2014

A very regular hostel, of the staff I saw probably only the owner, who was very serviceable. Everything was in order.

26th Nov 2014

It was excellent with one minus, a big one actually: the noise from the road. I understand it is not the hostel's fault if there is noisy traffic, but putting double-layer windows in the dorms looks like a necessary requirement. For the reast really nothing to say, it is a good hostel.

Bed & Breakfast dei Templi, Agrigento, Italy
25th Nov 2014

One big issue, I do not know whether specific to my room : each time anyone in the area used some water (toilets, shower, whatever) I got a huge noise around me. The breakfast at the neighbouring café was indeed good, but very light. They do not accept to keep your luggage on your departure day. For the rest everything fine...

B&B La Terra di Archimede, Syracuse, Italy
23rd Nov 2014

I was the only guest for all 2 nights. Nothing to say it was just excellent.

At Sveva Bed and Breakfast, Catania, Italy
22nd Nov 2014

I stayed for one night, for some or another reason I did not have any real breakfast nor anybody to whom I could have asked. Another thing I did not appreciate: the long unique corridor favours noise if guests do not respect the consign written everywhere, asking to be silent. The location is in the centre and athough not close to the stations, there is an interurban bus stop nearby, so it is quite OK.

Smart Hostel Sibiu, Sibiu, Romania
18th Sep 2014

Very good. The only minus would be that there are two toilets and they are togeteher with the two showers, so you may have to wait.

Kismet Dao Hostel, Brasov, Romania
14th Sep 2014

Good hostel, maybe did I not so much enjoy having y room next to the kitchen, but this is a detail.

Frankfurt Hostel, Frankfurt, Germany
27th Jun 2014

It was quite comfortable and could not have been nearer to the station.

Geneva Hostel, Geneva, Switzerland
3rd May 2014

I slept bad in that single night but this was only because my 5 roommates kept going in and out late and early. A pity the electronic keys are noisy. However apart from those keys the hostel is quite fine, and I very much appreciated that a full transportation card for the canton of Geneva (thus including trains to the airport) was included in the price.

Hostel above club Madrid, Kosice, Slovakia
19th Apr 2014

Very important point : as I was moved to another place about 500 meters away my review regards not exactly this very hostel. They took me to a room on the groundfloor or some ancient building where there were extremely narrow beds and WiFi was usable only outside the room, but it was quiet and clean. Overall nothing special but I am satisfied.

Tattva Design Hostel, Porto, Portugal
11th Feb 2014

Very good hostel, that precisely while I was there was awarded the prize to best hostel in the world. I do not know whether so much is justified, but for sure I recommend Tattva.

Serenata Hostel Coimbra, Coimbra, Portugal
10th Feb 2014

A very good hostel.The only thing I would say isthat if I observed well there is one shower and one toilet per gender and per floor and although forme in winter it was not a problem, it might reveal unpleasant when the place gets full. For the rest : perfect.

Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
8th Feb 2014

As perfect an hostel as promised in the reviews I had seen on this website. I would not know what to say against it.

Thank you! Its great to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We hope to see you again. :-)

7th Dec 2013

Good option, all in all I find it more expensive than most Italian hostels I know without finding it particularly better than most others, but it is a fine place.

B&B Delfino Blue, Genoa, Italy
4th Dec 2013

One of the few B&B's which do not charge a single person the same as they would charge a couple. Quite fine option. The road is a bit noisy but not as much as I feared in the beginning, I would only have appreciated if the people who get up very early had been asked to take their breakfast as little loudly as possible.

1st Dec 2013

I stayed just for one short night but as far as I could judge it was perfect.

Greetings from Villa St Exupery. Thanks for your kind words, it's great to read comments like this. We're really happy you enjoyed your stay with us.

Open011, Turin, Italy
7.1
29th Nov 2013

Everything was fine except the location. Looking at a map I thought it was not so far from the centre, but walking there... you have time to think. But really the place in itself is quite decent.

28th Nov 2013

I go to Vienna several times a year and always stay in this hostel because I find it very convenient.

Little Quarter Hostel, Prague, Czech Republic
16th Nov 2013

Nice hostel, as I live in the Czech republic I I go to Prague several times per year and I usually stay at this place.

Hostel Postel, Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic
19th Oct 2013

I was happy with it, no reproach to make.

Cuba Bar & Hostel, Ceske Budejovice, Czech Republic
18th Oct 2013

Everything was very nice and I recommend, however I must say that the bar is noisy at night and the noise is heard inside the dorm.

21st Jun 2013

Really fine.

Little Quarter Hostel, Prague, Czech Republic
15th Mar 2013

The 24 hours reception is not what you may think, but never mind, you still can arrive at any time, it was just a bit frightening in the first seconds while I rang at the door. Someone opens from a distance and you have to find an envelope with your key. From the 10-bed dorm you can hear anything happening in the street, good job it is quiet (or was it during my stay). Overall I find it quite cheap for the services offered, so I do recommend it.

Ostello Olimpico Vicenza, Vicenza, Italy
24th Jan 2013

Nice and convenient, no inconvenience to report, although I think that if it had been a bit more full I might have found that there were not enough showers.

Residenza Muropadri, Verona, Italy
21st Jan 2013

It is a B&B but that also has a dorm, which is a rare opportunity in Verona where there are very few hostels, and not very well rated on websites. And the boss put me in a single room, so for about 20€ I was like at home! Atmosphere there was none, as I saw the boss just at check-in, and apart from me there was one young guy working, who came back late. One advice: while booking make sure you take seriously the "arrival time" section, so you will be sure someone is there to open for you.

Ca' Venezia, Venice, Italy
19th Jan 2013

It was very correct, the bss is serviceable, the location is not ideal but not bad either and in a very picturesque part of this anyway picturesque city. A little cold at night in the dorm.

thank you very much.

22nd Dec 2012

It was just fine, no critics to make. I have the possibility to go to Vienna more or less as often as I want, and I think that from now on this is going to be my regular hostel in that city.

Hostel ELF, Prague, Czech Republic
7th Dec 2012

Pas en pleine ville, il faut marcher un peu, mais ça va, et franchment, pour le reste, il y avait tout ce que l'on pouvait demander, y compis petit-déjeuner et ordinateurs, pour un prix extrêmement modeste.

St Christopher's Berlin, Berlin, Germany
7.1
22nd Nov 2012

Very correct hostel, but be careful if you are not a party-freak and you would like to visit Berlin at day and sleep at night: it is very closely associated with a bar, and on all the three nights I spent there, roommates came back extremely late... up to 06:30!

St. Christophers is well known for its lively and communicative Atmosphere - every St. Christopher Hostel comes with a Belushis Bar! But our Bar has a Curfew, too and closes around 2 am the latest (depending on the weekday!). Often People head off then to other Clubs and Bars. Berlin has many to offer and is well known for its Party Culture! Thanks for your Feedback! Happy Travels and kind Regards from the Berlin Reception Team!

Q4 Hotel, New York, USA
4.6
7th Oct 2012

This hostel simply is the worst I have even slept in. OK it is clean and not badly located, but services are shockingly poor for the price. Main concern: it is scandalous windows are not double-layered although noisy trains are continually riding nearby. Additionally, they charge Internet quite high unless you travel with your laptop. And final shock on the final day... 5$ charge for storing your luggage after check-out, something I had never seen anywhere! This site should not refererence them.