Smart Hostel Sibiu

Sibiu, Romania

Very good. The only minus would be that there are two toilets and they are togeteher with the two showers, so you may have to wait.

• 18th Sep 2014

Kismet Dao Hostel

Brasov, Romania

Good hostel, maybe did I not so much enjoy having y room next to the kitchen, but this is a detail.

• 14th Sep 2014

Frankfurt Hostel

Frankfurt, Germany

It was quite comfortable and could not have been nearer to the station.

• 27th Jun 2014

Youthhostel Geneva

Geneva, Switzerland

I slept bad in that single night but this was only because my 5 roommates kept going in and out late and early. A pity the electronic keys are noisy. However apart from those keys the hostel is quite fine, and I very much appreciated that a full transportation card for the canton of Geneva (thus including trains to the airport) was included in the price.

Hostel above club Madrid

Kosice, Slovakia

Very important point : as I was moved to another place about 500 meters away my review regards not exactly this very hostel. They took me to a room on the groundfloor or some ancient building where there were extremely narrow beds and WiFi was usable only outside the room, but it was quiet and clean. Overall nothing special but I am satisfied.

• 19th Apr 2014

Tattva Design Hostel

Porto, Portugal

Very good hostel, that precisely while I was there was awarded the prize to best hostel in the world. I do not know whether so much is justified, but for sure I recommend Tattva.

• 11th Feb 2014

Serenata Hostel Coimbra

Coimbra, Portugal

A very good hostel.The only thing I would say isthat if I observed well there is one shower and one toilet per gender and per floor and although forme in winter it was not a problem, it might reveal unpleasant when the place gets full. For the rest : perfect.

• 10th Feb 2014

Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

As perfect an hostel as promised in the reviews I had seen on this website. I would not know what to say against it.

Thank you! Its great to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We hope to see you again. :-)

Good option, all in all I find it more expensive than most Italian hostels I know without finding it particularly better than most others, but it is a fine place.

B&B Delfino Blue

Genoa, Italy

One of the few B&B's which do not charge a single person the same as they would charge a couple. Quite fine option. The road is a bit noisy but not as much as I feared in the beginning, I would only have appreciated if the people who get up very early had been asked to take their breakfast as little loudly as possible.

I stayed just for one short night but as far as I could judge it was perfect.

Greetings from Villa St Exupery. Thanks for your kind words, it's great to read comments like this. We're really happy you enjoyed your stay with us.

Open011

Turin, Italy

Everything was fine except the location. Looking at a map I thought it was not so far from the centre, but walking there... you have time to think. But really the place in itself is quite decent.

• 29th Nov 2013
  • Globetrotter

I go to Vienna several times a year and always stay in this hostel because I find it very convenient.

• 28th Nov 2013

Little Quarter Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Nice hostel, as I live in the Czech republic I I go to Prague several times per year and I usually stay at this place.

• 16th Nov 2013

Hostel Postel

Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic

I was happy with it, no reproach to make.

• 19th Oct 2013

Cuba Bar & Hostel

Ceske Budejovice, Czech Republic

Everything was very nice and I recommend, however I must say that the bar is noisy at night and the noise is heard inside the dorm.

• 18th Oct 2013

Really fine.

• 21st Jun 2013

Little Quarter Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

The 24 hours reception is not what you may think, but never mind, you still can arrive at any time, it was just a bit frightening in the first seconds while I rang at the door. Someone opens from a distance and you have to find an envelope with your key. From the 10-bed dorm you can hear anything happening in the street, good job it is quiet (or was it during my stay). Overall I find it quite cheap for the services offered, so I do recommend it.

• 15th Mar 2013

Ostello Olimpico Vicenza

Vicenza, Italy

Nice and convenient, no inconvenience to report, although I think that if it had been a bit more full I might have found that there were not enough showers.

• 24th Jan 2013

Residenza Muropadri

Verona, Italy

It is a B&B but that also has a dorm, which is a rare opportunity in Verona where there are very few hostels, and not very well rated on websites. And the boss put me in a single room, so for about 20€ I was like at home! Atmosphere there was none, as I saw the boss just at check-in, and apart from me there was one young guy working, who came back late. One advice: while booking make sure you take seriously the "arrival time" section, so you will be sure someone is there to open for you.

• 21st Jan 2013

Ca' Venezia

Venice, Italy

It was very correct, the bss is serviceable, the location is not ideal but not bad either and in a very picturesque part of this anyway picturesque city. A little cold at night in the dorm.

• 19th Jan 2013

thank you very much.

It was just fine, no critics to make. I have the possibility to go to Vienna more or less as often as I want, and I think that from now on this is going to be my regular hostel in that city.

• 22nd Dec 2012

Hostel ELF

Prague, Czech Republic

Pas en pleine ville, il faut marcher un peu, mais ça va, et franchment, pour le reste, il y avait tout ce que l'on pouvait demander, y compis petit-déjeuner et ordinateurs, pour un prix extrêmement modeste.

St Christopher's Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Very correct hostel, but be careful if you are not a party-freak and you would like to visit Berlin at day and sleep at night: it is very closely associated with a bar, and on all the three nights I spent there, roommates came back extremely late... up to 06:30!

• 22nd Nov 2012
  • Globetrotter

St. Christophers is well known for its lively and communicative Atmosphere - every St. Christopher Hostel comes with a Belushis Bar! But our Bar has a Curfew, too and closes around 2 am the latest (depending on the weekday!). Often People head off then to other Clubs and Bars. Berlin has many to offer and is well known for its Party Culture! Thanks for your Feedback! Happy Travels and kind Regards from the Berlin Reception Team!

Q4 Hotel

New York, USA

This hostel simply is the worst I have even slept in. OK it is clean and not badly located, but services are shockingly poor for the price. Main concern: it is scandalous windows are not double-layered although noisy trains are continually riding nearby. Additionally, they charge Internet quite high unless you travel with your laptop. And final shock on the final day... 5$ charge for storing your luggage after check-out, something I had never seen anywhere! This site should not refererence them.