Reviews: mdrawbridge2836

Residence Rooms

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

My girlfriend and I had a great stay here. Ideally located and lovely clean facilities. Our private double was a touch on the small side, but very clean and perfectly adequate. Bathroom was clean and the room had a fridge which came in handy! The location is great with easy walking to the old town/street. The staff make this place, with Naieda (spelling..?) making us feel like part of the family and going out of her way to accommodate our every request. Would definitely return.

Riad Fantasia

Marrakech, Morocco

Great location, new clean rooms and very helpful staff. Breakfast was good value too! Would definitely stay again!

Dina's Hostel

Cairo, Egypt

This was a lovely clean Hostel that served me well for a night. Great room (although noisy), very nice and clean bathrooms and friendly staff. Felt a bit more like a hotel than a hostel in terms of atmosphere/character, but a nice place. If booking a driver through the hotel for tour of Cairo/pyramids be weary of them taking you to all the tourist traps (perfume/papyrus/carpet shops) just like any other driver off the street might!

A fairly average hostel in my opinion. I'm not sure how it compares to other places in Wadi Musa, but I would look around before staying here again. VERY basic rooms, very basic bathrooms and not a lot of character. The location was good in terms of nearby shops, restaurants and quick taxi ride (1JD) to Petra, but that is about it. Staff were friendly and helpful enough.

Abbasi Palace Hotel

Amman, Jordan

I spent three nights here, and was the best place I stayed at during my two weeks in Jordan/Egypt. The staff were amazing, constantly offering tea and small treats in the shared lounge at no charge. They constantly went out of their way to make my stay enjoyable and easy. Good priced tours and help organising shared trips with other hostel guests. I met some great people at this place just hanging out in the lounge. Nice breakfast, good location (walking to Roman Theatre and Citadel etc) and nice rooms

Old Prague Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Great location, very clean and helpful, friendly staff. Would stay again no problem!

Andrea's Home

Bled, Slovenia

WOW, impossible to beat. It's called Andrea's Home for a reason....she makes it feel like your home! Having booked our twin room, we ended up with a freshly renovated semi-apartment with separate lounge and bathroom etc. It's in a lovely residential area, a short walk from the main town, lakes and restaurants. Andrea really made the place however, amazing hostess who went the extra mile in every regard! Great information and maps provided, with all the local touches. Will see you again soon!

Zeppelin Hostel

Ljubljana, Slovenia

Very nice hostel in a good location. The staff were amazing - VERY friendly and extremely helpful. Made our one night stay there an awesome experience! Close to bus/train station and all sights are very walkable. Would stay again for sure!

Cinque Terre Holidays

Cinque Terre, Italy

Great location in the largest of the five villages. Our (private) room was clean and nicely appointed, but they did have a number of different buildings so hard to comment on consistency. Ideal location to explore the area and we thought it represented good value for money.

Rina Rooms

Cinque Terre, Italy

Ideal location in my favourite of the five villages! Great base to explore the village and surrounding area. Nice character room, with very friendly staff. It's a private room (vs a social hostel), but hard to take points off for 'fun' as this is exactly what we wanted!

Sky Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Handy location and very friendly staff who were very helpful. I ended up staying in another building slightly detached from the main hostel which didn't have hot water for my stay but it was okay. Nice simple breakfast included.

City Backpackers Hostel II

Singapore, Singapore

Great Hostel for the money by Singapore Standards. Very clean and location 2 mins from airport (green) MRT line is perfect to get to airport and city hall etc. Staff were very helpful and friendly and security was top notch. Nice clean aircon room with ample power points and such like. Have done far worse for the money!

This place deserves the high reviews! The best hostel I've stayed at in SE Asia. Great location (awesome deck over river) handy to chinatown and sights etc. Very clean and tidy and Mani/Raymond the hosts make the place feel very homely (with baking and all!)

Urban Hostel LLP (Backpackers)

Singapore, Singapore

Pretty average hostel in expensive singapore. Very handy to MRT airport EW line which is purely why I chose it. Basic facilities but handy to lots of good/cheap places to eat. Ideal for stopover but lacked a bit of character for longer stays.

Sydney Central on Wentworth

Sydney, Australia

Good location and cheap (for sydney) hotel near central station. Ideal for short stopovers but would consider other options if you were wanting to 'settle in' to a place. A little worn, but generally clean with helpful and obliging staff.

Riverside Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Great hostel with real character. Amazingly friendly staff and chilled out place! Really handy location to transport and attractions.

Hostel Gamla Stan

Stockholm, Sweden

Very good hostel. Great location with very friendly and helpful staff. We went for a double room with ensuite and made use of the excellent shared facilities. We were given a free upgrade to a room with sea views. Highly recommended, great value for money.