Reviews: sergio_ts879939

Astor Queensway

Awful bathrooms that should be entirely remodeled: dirty, most of the toilets have no sink to wash hands... No lift. Good location, though. Friendly staff.

We are sorry to hear that you were not a 100% satisfied with your stay. We are now in the process of upgrading our cleaning procedure so that we avoid any incidents where bathrooms are not super clean at any time of the day. Again thank you for staying with us and we hope next time you are in London you will come and get a better picture of the hostel. Enjoy the rest of your trip and have safe travels!

Casa6ipanema

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Clink78

Bunks really weird, I had a hard time being on the top bunk; no wifi in the room; extremelly small locker in the room, couldn't fit my iPad; hostel was like a labirynth, could never find my way to my room or out of it. Luggage storage way to far from reception. could never find the lifts. Staff was not particularly helpful or friendly. long walk from king's cross. Cold showers and too small, few places to hang anything, water would wet all my clothes. Not the best, but clean, safe and cool bar

a bit far from the tourist area though easily accessible with the subway. it's a big hostel, so kind of cold environment. lacks a public kitchen. very clean and modern facilities though. Lucky I had my laptop 'cause otherwise would have to pay to use their public computers. Staff was not exceptionally helpful, but consider we're talking about a big hostel - lots of people checkin in. would stay there again, it's probably the best hostel in paris (but by far not the best hostel in europe)

Plug-Inn Boutique Hostel

Paris, France

Very clean and had a good wi-fi connection in the rooms. Location was good, though far away from the main attractions (apart obviously Monmartre).Down points: security - there was only one key per dorm (the last person that leaves locks the room and leaves the key in reception) and no lockers. Girl in the reception very friendly.not the best hostel but would definetely stay there again