Reviews: sallyrozen6831

Turvan Hotel, Istanbul, Turkey
2.6
15th Aug 2013

Worst experience. First airport shuttle I booked didnt show, I called hotel, they told me to get a cab. When I got there my room was 'unavailable' for the first night so they sent me to a hotel around the corner where I was supposed to pay the same price. It was dirty, the toilet had foeces in it, the 'shower' head had come off the hose, no wifi, no fan or air con. Disgusting. I kicked up a fuss and eventually was taken to a room at turvan. Window had tape to seal it, shower door fell off hinges

Charles Bridge Economic Hostel, Prague, Czech Republic
12th Aug 2013

Terrific hostel! Free coffee and omg free water!!! I went in the height of summer so this was very convenient. Staff were so helpful. Only complaint would be that the shower was really a trickle. I have thick curly hair and didnt even bother trying to wash it during my 3 nights there. Otherwise, excellent location and hostel!

Second Home Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
7th Aug 2013

The staff were really great here. Trustworthy and friendly and helpful. The only downfall was the first night we only had one PowerPoint which the fan was plugged into and the shower was open for anyone to walk into with two showers in the one bathroom. We had no safe or lockers either. Otherwise excellent! Would recommend and stay again.

6.9