Location: Canada, Age: 28

Had a good stay. The only thing that would be appreciated is asking people to party outside of the hostel after let's say midnight. Rooms facing the streets could be noisy with the traffic and the people playing ukulele. This hostel has a good location because it's located in a quiet area, that would be good to enjoy the quietness even at nights (hostel's staff could go somewhere else). Overall it was a nice hostel (first time I see free activities good like that, partying on a boat !!!) Cheers!

• 15th Sep 2013

Our apologies for the noise, we do have a quiet time inside after 11.30pm and try our best to keep the noise down outside, but sometimes it can be difficult. Glad to hear that you enjoyed the free activities, it is certainly fun spending a day in the sun on the boat.

The Judy House

Negril, Jamaica

I had a great stay at the Judy House. Sue is very nice and helps you even before your arrival. Her property is also gorgeous. I traveled during the winter and the hot water was a great value since I tried another hostel in Negril and there was not. The place is 10-15 minutes walking to the beach, so it's better to take a cab since there is no really sidewalks and Jamaicans drive very fast. I recommend for sure this hostel.

• 21st Dec 2010

Marion thanks so much for taking the time to comment, much appreciated. Hope to see you again one day soon. Sue