Reviews: gersoncf9295

Location Italy, Gender Male, Age 30

• Australia, Male, 25-30
Each Way Hostel, Cairo, Egypt
20th Feb 2013

Although riots were taking place in Cairo, I felt very safe in that hostel! The owner is extremely friendly and helpful and although the building where the hostel is located is a bit run-down the actual hostel is very well maintained. The location is great as well as it is just by the metro, Cairo museum, restaurants, cafes and taxis everywhere.

• Italy, Male, 25-30
Jackaroo Hostel Sydney, Sydney, Australia
15th Jun 2012

I would definitively return.. no complaints at all!

• Brazil,
Friend's Hostel, Paris, France
2.0
1st Jan 2010

Very scary locaton, one girl was mugged in the new year eve; They cancel reservation if you get later than expected, they left two girls on the street that arrived late; They booked another guy and my cousin on the same bed on our last night and did not resolve that at all, forcing us to check out earlier; They changed my luggage to a different room while I was out and the staff of the night shift did not know anything, giving me the impression that all my luggage was stolen; My worse stay ever!