Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 26

HI - Boston Hostel

Boston, USA

Very clean and organized! Decent breakfast, had good tours/info available and the staff was very helpful.

Milhouse Avenue

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Having a private room was fantastic for us, considering the hostel can be a little loud/social. So the retreat to our own space was wonderful. We had clean towels everyday and our beds remade. The breakfast was the best we had on our trip, the eggs 3 days of week really making the difference.

Caledonian Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

I enjoyed our stay, the staff was friendly and and the main room is a cool place to hang out (bar, pool table etc.). Not the best location in the city, but Edinburgh is small enough to make that not very important. Rooms could get really hot at night. The communal bathroom is a bit small for the number of people it serves, but very clean. Overall I give it a green light.

Equity Point London

There was one member of the staff who was not very helpful and seemed annoyed with our questions. HOWEVER, there was another member (blond, girl, maybe named Jessica...) who was extremely helpful and was able to fix a misunderstanding we had with a tour company. Very thankful for her help.

Hostal Suenos Del Mar

San Juan Del Sur, Nicaragua

Hostal El Momento

Granada, Nicaragua

It felt secure and clean. Really enjoyed my stay and the staff were very helpful.

• 21st Aug 2012

Hostel Casa del Parque

San Jose, Costa Rica

Staff were excellent and engaging! Had a blast!

Agora Hostel and Guesthouse

Istanbul, Turkey

There was a welcoming environment from both staff and other guests, I would definitly recomend it.